Thread: Lotus Aspley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lotus Aspley

Hi all, first time posting here after infrequent punting for a number of years. Just visited Lotus Massage at Aspley and all I can say is, wow! Amazing massage for a very reasonable price. Saw a Brazilian girl (G).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Business getting slow?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ppk87 View Post
    Hi all, first time posting here after infrequent punting for a number of years. Just visited Lotus Massage at Aspley and all I can say is, wow! Amazing massage for a very reasonable price. Saw a Brazilian girl (G).
    these sort of reviews do the shop and the Brazilan girl (G) more harm than good me thinks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ha no slow business, I’ve just recently joined the forum and thought I’d throw my 2c worth in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha no slow business, I’ve just recently joined the forum and thought I’d throw my 2c worth in.
    please tell us more about your "years of punting" experience. would love to send you some recommendations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    please tell us more about your "years of punting" experience. would love to send you some recommendations.
    I lost my virginity about 15 Years ago (aged 16) at the massage shop across from the Lutwyche shopping centre (got the number out of the courier mail and rode my bike over there haha, they had a different name back then obviously).

After then I tried a few girls from Lacanto and Craigslist with very little success. I had an awesome regular I used to see at Springwood called Lily who did waxing and a great massage. Pretty average face but great rack and super nice to chat to. Bit of a mission to travel down there so I stopped seeing her and can’t see any ads get her doing a quick search. I had another regular in the valley called Katie, very nice body with bolt ons and pretty friendly. Average massages but the BJ’s were ok.

More recently I just try to find good quality massage shops, will try to update regularly if that’s what people want?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More recently I just try to find good quality massage shops, will try to update regularly if that’s what people want?
    it will improve the number of private referrals you receive via PM. Before long you will get a referral from someone on here to a lady close to you that they have had great experiences with.