Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting on NYE

Punting on NYE

With all these NYE restriction, I wonder if I can travel to the CBD to end the year with a bang. I was thinking of starting the night with a Massage, maybe @Diva again or try SBM, have a drink at a pub and book a girl (or two) in one of the FS shops nearby for the count down.... lol. Any recommendations will also be welcomed.

Though I am worried I will have to drive as I heard rumors public transport won't be limited or unavailable for NYE and I don't particularly want to drive back to Liverpool on NY day with a few drinks under my belt...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    IMHO has to arrange an unforgettable special finale punt for 2020. I have completed mine as prepared a week in advance without eruption.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    The NSW Premier was urging everyone to stay home for NYE especially with the virus now popping up in new areas. Circular Quay will be out of bounds for nearly everyone this year. Shops will still be open to cater for some guys who want to spend their NYE with a girl or two. Just check the shop rosters on the day to see who is open or not and then plan your night.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    IMHO has to arrange an unforgettable special finale punt for 2020. I have completed mine as prepared a week in advance without eruption.
    I can't wait for 2020 to end! Building up for a week is hardcore man, where are you thinking of letting the fireworks go?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    With all these NYE restriction, I wonder if I can travel to the CBD to end the year with a bang. I was thinking of starting the night with a Massage, maybe @Diva again or try SBM, have a drink at a pub and book a girl (or two) in one of the FS shops nearby for the count down.... lol. Any recommendations will also be welcomed.

Though I am worried I will have to drive as I heard rumors public transport won't be limited or unavailable for NYE and I don't particularly want to drive back to Liverpool on NY day with a few drinks under my belt...

I work casually for the buses as a marshal and so far were still deployed at Circular Quay.

Just gotta have a permit to visit premises. Not sure if that applies to these places. Good luck

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    So far, the restrictions seem to be on crowd gatherings. Unless you live in the restricted areas, so you should be able to come and go (ooh, good pun) as you please as an individual. Go and enjoy yourself, but keep up to date with changes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty sure you'll need a permit to be in the CBD tomorrow mate

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Looks like I am safe, Surry Hills is just out of the restricted zone... Can't wait to say goodbye to 2020!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where to get a permit

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Read the link I provided:
    Anyone planning to be in these areas from 5pm will need to apply for a New Year's Eve pass from the Service NSW website.

Banned
    Gettint in and around the city is going to be painful it sounds

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    Gettint in and around the city is going to be painful it sounds
    Even on a normal day/evening/night !!

I have refused several standby jobs around the city tonight (we make ourselves available for emergencies).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Only a small part of the CBD (Circular Quay, The Rocks, Botanic Gardens) is a Green Zone an off limits and requires a permit to enter.
    I don't know of any brothels in this area, so unless you were planning to bang a hooker on the Opera House or Harbour Bridge it is pretty much business as usual in the CBD.
    Part of the CBD, Darling Harbour, Pyrmont, Potts Point, Kings Cross, and North Sydney is a Yellow Zone, but it is still OK to punt in unless you punt in groups of 10!
    The rest of the CBD and Surry Hills which is where most brothels and R&Ts are located is OK to punt in. Business and usual.
    And the suburbs are all OK to punt in.
    Enjoy!

About the head out for my final punts but this weather is not making it pleasant... Yeah Surry Hills is fine, booked a couple of girls already.

Happy New Year everyone!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thinking of going for a punt around 11:45 tonight. I think it would be funny to say happy new year to the WL as i'm coming out of the shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With my favourite girl for a night, and just completed our last sex for 2020 a few minutes ago. Looking forward to our first sex in 2021. Happy New Year!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    With my favourite girl for a night, and just completed our last sex for 2020 a few minutes ago. Looking forward to our first sex in 2021. Happy New Year!
    Hope you guys didn't forget to make your NYE resolutions after going out with a big bang before the stroke of midnight.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Why didn't you book her for another hour and get it over and done with LOL?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast