Contact Details/Address/Weblink: WeChat juliet_is_here

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.

Rates: $170 for 60mins

Size/shape: tiny but with curves in the right place, B-ish cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Services Provided: Massage + NHJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

This was my fourth attempt to getting in to see Rossie/Rosie and finally the planets all lined up!

I'm still very new to punting with this being my 2nd RnT but it was way different to my other one from a shop.
    Arrived quite early and waited in car for time to arrive and additional instructions - these were duly received; I arrived, met Rossie and paid.
    Offered a solo shower and accepted, then proceeded to sit on massage table awaiting Rossie to arrive from outside the room.
    She came in, popped some nice music on and came up to me, touching my thigh asking if I wanted a massage or just talk and touch . . . I said 'talk and touch' (am just not into the massage thing . . . not sure why...fake-ness??)
    We chatted and we touched each other - she just lightly brushed her hand against my hard-on (kamagra was doing it's magic!!) and touched my arm some more, while I touched her back, her front, then got her to turn around and I undid her peach coloured dress and cupped each tit in a hand and kissed her neck . .. running my hands through her long, black hair.
    This went on for several minutes before I lay back onto the massage table and she climbed on and the chatting continued while she just lightly stroked my cock . . . and stroked and stroked - very gently, almost lovingly . . . this is NOTHING like a RnT shop!!!
    I found her dark nipples with my mouth and licked and sucked them both . . . first one, then the other, then squeezing them together I licked both while she moaned a little.
    Rossie then sat cowgirl on me while my hard-on rubbed up and down the back of her crack . . .then she'd sit-up and reach around with her hand to stroke me some more.
    Towards the end of my time, I blew a damn lot - she continued to stroke so gently as I kept pumping . . .and she just kept stroking until I finished blowing.
    as she started to clean up, my hard-on stayed. . .well hard!!
    As I lay back and watched her clean up, she wiped her arm, her boob/chest area . . .then offered another shower which I declined so she kept cleaning me.

This was a RnT with a full-on GFE experience - not about massage, flip over, tug, blow, clean, goodbye.
    We chatted about all sorts of things - almost like we were on a date . . .which is why I'm calling this the GFE/RnT experience . . .no wonder punters fall for their WL/ML!!!
    Walking out, I kept thinking that many others are getting the same experience and to stay emotionally away from it all . . . it is a business arrangement after all ;-)

Rossie $170/ other RnT shop $115
    Rossie wins hands-down for her GFE experience, her gentle desire to please and her conversational engagement with me.

Fark!! I think I wanna go back next week!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygee View Post
    Person's Name: Rosie? Rossie? On their WeChat it is Rossie

Establishment: private massage in Chatswood

Date of Visit: December 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: WeChat juliet_is_here

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.

Rates: $170 for 60mins

Size/shape: tiny but with curves in the right place, B-ish cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Services Provided: Massage + NHJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

This was my fourth attempt to getting in to see Rossie/Rosie and finally the planets all lined up!

I'm still very new to punting with this being my 2nd RnT but it was way different to my other one from a shop.
    Arrived quite early and waited in car for time to arrive and additional instructions - these were duly received; I arrived, met Rossie and paid.
    Offered a solo shower and accepted, then proceeded to sit on massage table awaiting Rossie to arrive from outside the room.
    She came in, popped some nice music on and came up to me, touching my thigh asking if I wanted a massage or just talk and touch . . . I said 'talk and touch' (am just not into the massage thing . . . not sure why...fake-ness??)
    We chatted and we touched each other - she just lightly brushed her hand against my hard-on (kamagra was doing it's magic!!) and touched my arm some more, while I touched her back, her front, then got her to turn around and I undid her peach coloured dress and cupped each tit in a hand and kissed her neck . .. running my hands through her long, black hair.
    This went on for several minutes before I lay back onto the massage table and she climbed on and the chatting continued while she just lightly stroked my cock . . . and stroked and stroked - very gently, almost lovingly . . . this is NOTHING like a RnT shop!!!
    I found her dark nipples with my mouth and licked and sucked them both . . . first one, then the other, then squeezing them together I licked both while she moaned a little.
    Rossie then sat cowgirl on me while my hard-on rubbed up and down the back of her crack . . .then she'd sit-up and reach around with her hand to stroke me some more.
    Towards the end of my time, I blew a damn lot - she continued to stroke so gently as I kept pumping . . .and she just kept stroking until I finished blowing.
    as she started to clean up, my hard-on stayed. . .well hard!!
    As I lay back and watched her clean up, she wiped her arm, her boob/chest area . . .then offered another shower which I declined so she kept cleaning me.

This was a RnT with a full-on GFE experience - not about massage, flip over, tug, blow, clean, goodbye.
    We chatted about all sorts of things - almost like we were on a date . . .which is why I'm calling this the GFE/RnT experience . . .no wonder punters fall for their WL/ML!!!
    Walking out, I kept thinking that many others are getting the same experience and to stay emotionally away from it all . . . it is a business arrangement after all ;-)

Rossie $170/ other RnT shop $115
    Rossie wins hands-down for her GFE experience, her gentle desire to please and her conversational engagement with me.

Fark!! I think I wanna go back next week!!
    Hello yeah Rossie is awesome! I have only tried apple and her and both have been one of the best in syd so far. I need to try the other girls in there when I have time.
    Maybe try some other girls in there, all the ones I saw or in passing are really nice.