Thread: Roseville Rose- Jenny. A wierd experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Roseville Rose- Jenny. A wierd experience

Shop- Roseville Rose Brothel Pacific Highway

Damage- $100/30 minutes 'premium' (meant to be 90 but whatever).
    $150 'diamond, not taken

Services provided- CBJ, Pussy fingering, FS

Girl- Jenny

Age- could be mid-lare 30s

Figure- tall and skinny, not particularly fit, not much of an ass. B cups and big nipples

Would I return? Probably not

Trolling around midweek around 9pm wanting to satisfy an urge, I called around the northern Sydney haunts. Artarmon only had two questionable offerings and trolling around here on the forums I didn't find those particular girls appealing. Couldn't find much Intel on Roseville Rose, so I called them up and sweet! There were four of five girls on.

Parked street parking out front and got a bit lost trying to find it. There's an entrance in the small street behind Pacific Highway Northbound so that's where I found i found an entrance. The entry is on the bottom of a three storey building, and following the arrows I head to the main floor (which is actually street level). The other floors have rooms all throughout I can see, but it seems quiet.

The reception Thai guy (girl?) Greets me and... Starts flirting with me. So sort of taken aback. A bit of a chub dude with manboobs, or maybe on transition. It was a bit of a wierd sitch. Asks me what service I want and gets waaaaay too close.

I have 150 on me and I don't want to stay too long, but I thought if there was a diamond service girl who was attractive enough I'd fork out $150 instead, or if it was an attractive enough premium girl I'd go $140 for 45 minutes instead.

One girl walks in and introduces herself as Jenny. She's a tall Thai girl, slim but not fit, dressed in black g-banger and skimpy lingerie. Tall girl, maybe 178-180ish?

Anyway reception comes back and says she's the only one available. What the hell, I'll go for it.

She leads me to a nearby room and asks me to shower. She leaves the room briefly while I shower. The room is a bit messy, heaps of snacks, half water bottles, alcohol around. Cigarette butts on the table and the room is fashioned in flashing Christmas-,esque lights that sort of give me the impression of a bad rave.

I dry off and she comes back and disrobes. She's got little bcups and big nipples. She's not fit, but she's skinny. She asks me to lie down and asks me if I want suck. Doms me while I ask her if I can touch her pussy. I touch her while she's kissing my chest and feeling me up, and she's got a bit of moisture there.
    She gets a jar of coconut oil and proceeds to take a dollop and lather it between her legs. Doms me and starts sucking. It's good and it continues for a minute.
    After a bit she asks me what I want , but I want her to come closer so I can finger her properly. She feels tight on my fingers and she lets me put them in fully.

After a bit of this i ask her to fuck and we go at it in missionary and doggy for a little bit. I finish pretty quickly but it's more a function of my own horniness and less anything about her.

She asks me if I want a massage and she gives me a little massage on my back. It's not bad but nothing special. We chitchat a bit, her English isn't fantastic but we get by.

At about 5-10 minutes left, there's a voice and knock on the door, and Ive lost all comprehension of time so I figure time is up. But Jenny gets up and says it's her friend and opens the door and another girl walks in. She's a bit older, maybe late 30s early 40s and the start talking and she comes in smoking a cigarette and stumbling a bit. At this point I'm thinking 'shit, is she ODing or drunk?' but Jenny explains she's been jerking some guy off for a hour and he didn't cum, and this is off of 6.5 hours of working apparently. The other girl sits on the bed and is asking for a cigarette from Jenny, Jenny almost leaves the room to get one for her and all I'm thinking is "Jesus Christ can I just shower and leave now?"

After a while the girl leaves, Jenny and i talk and she motions for me to shower. She cleans up the room and says bye to me while I'm showering and leaves (errr.... Okay?)

As I'm getting dressed the exceptionally effeminate reception guy comes in and asks me I want a free massage while I'm putting on my shoes. I tell him I'm okay, but he's on my shoulders already. I bounced out of there quicksmart.

A fucking wierd experience, but it was cheap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hilarious dude!

Roseville Rose used to be one of the $100/$150 shops. It still should be really.

Lol weird ending. Thanks for the AR