I have seen Emma 3 times now. I booked a 1hr session. Her Massage skills are sublime and She is very skilled. And her Prostate massage just gets better and better. I like to put the strap on harness on her for the massage part so there is no delay stopping and putting on strap on. So Emma put me face down and started massaging my back next and my legs and my arse. During the massage she would slide her hand sown ans eun her hand along my arse crack and massage either side of my arse. Once she was finished the massage I hop up on my knees and present my arse to Emma. She puts on the long cuff latex desposible gloves I brought. Covers them In lube, and she start’s the prostate massage with her fingers and then one of the toys. One, two, three, four fingers deep.

We moved on to the strap on part of my session. I bring my own 8 inch long 2 inch thick strap on and harness for emma to use and her skills with the strap on are so good. Then we change back to Emma’s hand and she works on fisting me. Deep breathing she followed my instructions to the letter. And 5 mins later we where at tge widest part of her hand the knuckles. A few deep breaths of my bottle of Amyl ( poppers ) and Emma kept the pressure up and her hand slowly slide in my arse. And then i instructed her to keep her hand in still and then slowly bring her hand out to the knuckle and slowly back in and repeat this 5 times then fully out and back in she did this slowlyfor the next 5 mins it Felt amazing.

We then finished up. And emma finished with some spanish and then a nice HJ until I came.

Before doing anything like this its a good idea to do some research in how to clean out.

I had done a full clean ready to be fisted. And for those that have never had this done its like prostate massage on steroids. Its a stretching feeling. It takes training so you wont get it done first time and you need to do it with someone that is skilled or be experienced yourself than you know what to expect. And also all the sensations go from tour cock to your prostate so some people loose there erection this is normal so dont worrie. But you can stay fully hard during the fisting also.

I find Renwick body Massage such a amazing shop. So many skilled sexy girls with amazing massage skills. And Tiffany trains those innthe art of Dragon and strap on also. My favourite girls to do my massage prostate massage, strap on and anal Fisting are Tamya, Emma, Tiffany, Betty and Myra.

Im always looking farward to my next session.