Thread: Prostate Massage, Strap on and Fisting Session With Emma

Senior Member(無間使者)

Prostate Massage, Strap on and Fisting Session With Emma

I have seen Emma 3 times now. I booked a 1hr session. Her Massage skills are sublime and She is very skilled. And her Prostate massage just gets better and better. I like to put the strap on harness on her for the massage part so there is no delay stopping and putting on strap on. So Emma put me face down and started massaging my back next and my legs and my arse. During the massage she would slide her hand sown ans eun her hand along my arse crack and massage either side of my arse. Once she was finished the massage I hop up on my knees and present my arse to Emma. She puts on the long cuff latex desposible gloves I brought. Covers them In lube, and she start’s the prostate massage with her fingers and then one of the toys. One, two, three, four fingers deep.

We moved on to the strap on part of my session. I bring my own 8 inch long 2 inch thick strap on and harness for emma to use and her skills with the strap on are so good. Then we change back to Emma’s hand and she works on fisting me. Deep breathing she followed my instructions to the letter. And 5 mins later we where at tge widest part of her hand the knuckles. A few deep breaths of my bottle of Amyl ( poppers ) and Emma kept the pressure up and her hand slowly slide in my arse. And then i instructed her to keep her hand in still and then slowly bring her hand out to the knuckle and slowly back in and repeat this 5 times then fully out and back in she did this slowlyfor the next 5 mins it Felt amazing.

We then finished up. And emma finished with some spanish and then a nice HJ until I came.

Before doing anything like this its a good idea to do some research in how to clean out.

I had done a full clean ready to be fisted. And for those that have never had this done its like prostate massage on steroids. Its a stretching feeling. It takes training so you wont get it done first time and you need to do it with someone that is skilled or be experienced yourself than you know what to expect. And also all the sensations go from tour cock to your prostate so some people loose there erection this is normal so dont worrie. But you can stay fully hard during the fisting also.

I find Renwick body Massage such a amazing shop. So many skilled sexy girls with amazing massage skills. And Tiffany trains those innthe art of Dragon and strap on also. My favourite girls to do my massage prostate massage, strap on and anal Fisting are Tamya, Emma, Tiffany, Betty and Myra.

Im always looking farward to my next session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Welcome aboard mate.
    Good reading and thanks for sharing extraordinaries review for me, 8 inches long and 2 inches thick that’s huge
    And you enjoying, glad to hear.
    Missed Tamya as she away for holidays, visited Naughty Betty and of course the master Tiffany.
    Looking forward to meet Emma and Myra
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Happy new year to everybody
    thanks stroponlover good review,looking forward see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sessions with Emma

Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Happy new year to everybody
    thanks stroponlover good review,looking forward see you soon
    Hi ladyau,

I allways look farward to a session with my fav girls from Renwick Body Massage. Cant wait until my next session with Emma to see how much of what she learned last session with the fisting she remembers. It felt so good last time. I think she will have more confidence this time as she knows what to expect.

Man, this is full on, one would expect this king of service from a FS shop not a M shop. Don't mind a prostate once in a while but not sure how I feel about being fisted.

Strapon, do you bat for both sides?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing this what I am looking for for so long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Nelly69, No I dont bat for both sides mate. But a FS private lady got me intrested in anal play when I was in my early 20’s and I never looked back. Its where our Pleasure spot is and I just try to not listen to people when they try to put shame on enjoying anything to do with anal. Like I said its not for everyone but with some good research it feels amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is kind thing you need to try before you say no

Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi Nelly69, No I dont bat for both sides mate. But a FS private lady got me intrested in anal play when I was in my early 20’s and I never looked back. Its where our Pleasure spot is and I just try to not listen to people when they try to put shame on enjoying anything to do with anal. Like I said its not for everyone but with some good research it feels amazing.
    Thanks Strapon, wasn't trying to put shame, more curious. like I said I don't mind a prostate but fisting is something I've never considered so was intrigued. Though I do love a good anal with a girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good Nelly69, i didnt mean you putting shame I ment others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And nelly69 if your intrigued with fisting give it a go. It will take a few sessions. For a girl at renwick body massage with tge best skills try Tamya shenis amazing. Just tell her you have never done it before and to do a little bit at the end of the session. Just remember to clean out properly. Google how you ean out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all. beautiful girl Emma working today,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and enjoy your life
    Thank you ladyau I visited Emma today for a 30 min massage with prostate massage. And It was amazing like always. She is such a sexy girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all. beautiful girl Emma working today,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and enjoy your life
    Mmmmmmmmmm, Guys get in and see Emma her service is so good. 😍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds interesting but pretty full on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an amazing time with Emma last week.. It was so relaxing... Best of the worlds both Part 1 (She knows what she is doing) and Part 2 ( It was a dream - Only DT, removed all the knots).. YMMV...

I still rate Kate over others... Its the final rush which Kate gives.. seals the deal....

Thanks to Tiffany.. for training them...

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Had an amazing time with Emma last week.. It was so relaxing... Best of the worlds both Part 1 (She knows what she is doing) and Part 2 ( It was a dream - Only DT, removed all the knots).. YMMV...

I still rate Kate over others... Its the final rush which Kate gives.. seals the deal....

Thanks to Tiffany.. for training them...
    Thanks darling good review .looking forward see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maroubra Dom

Hi I'm new,
    I was wondering if anyone had the contact details of a dominatrix who would service you in her van. Originally in Maroubra. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tc11 View Post
    Hi I'm new,
    I was wondering if anyone had the contact details of a dominatrix who would service you in her van. Originally in Maroubra. Any help is appreciated. Thank you
    Good morning dear ,thanks your message,sorry,our services only incall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Emma looks busty on photo
    Nice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the very interesting review :-)