Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cindy at 39b - a good session with a lovely girl

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Bexley Massage

Date of Visit : 31/12/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr Diamond service (special Xmas rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (certainly not fat), natural C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : I had randomly booked Cindy and when I arrived she was ready so Mimi (the owner) led me to the room.

I confirmed that Cindy did BBBJ and 69 and handed over the money (still at the “November special” rate of $140/hr for Diamond service but Mimi later told me that it might soon go back to $150).

Cindy has a pretty face and was wearing a pink bra and a wrap around her waist over a black g-string.

She was immediately friendly and chatty (her English is OK).

I showered and Cindy stripped. She has a nice curvy figure (not fat) with decent C-cups and a nicely rounded butt and was fully shaved.

She knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my torso and licked my nipples before moving down to kneel between my legs.

After a pleasant lick of my perineum and suck of my balls (pleasant for me, I mean – I can’t talk for her) she worked her way up my shaft and started the BJ.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and soft and slow to start with, with good hand- and tongue-action. There were a few tissue-breaks but they were brief ones.

Cindy then tried to go deep and put in a good effort but it did get slightly toothy when she got to about three-quarters deep (but not too bad).

I got her to move round for some 69, which was good.

She was soon moaning and grinding herself down on my tongue before squirming away and grabbing the condom saying “Me horny, me horny, we fuck” but it was not yet the 20 minute mark so I said “Too soon, later”. Cindy clearly wanted it and said “Two times” but I told her just once and she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie down for some DATY. It sounded like she enjoyed it but she kept her hand over her clit so I could only lick her pussy – I guess she was still too sensitive. And I got an immediate and adamant knock-back when I went to insert a finger.

More BJ and then Cindy grabbed the condom again and this time I went with the flow.

We started with some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style, and she rode me well but she was struggling a bit with my size and asked that I fuck her. I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

She asked me to go slowly but was soon rocking back and forth on my cock. This was good as she has a shapely butt and was getting quite loud.

We then switched to the mish and Cindy was even louder, urging me on and talking dirty, so I gradually went faster and faster until I squirted.

After the wipe-down Cindy had a shower and offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat.

She said she was from Guangzhou and has been here for two years. She usually works at 39b only on Thursdays (occasionally a second day to help out) and also works at a MP in Auburn (HJ only, no “jiggy-jig”).

It was a very pleasant chat (she is a lovely girl) but all too soon time was up so I quickly showered, dressed and, after a final hug and kiss, departed.

I sat down with Mimi and we had a really good chat for just over an hour. She recommended a couple of other girls and told me a couple of girls not to see if I wanted a BBBJ and we discussed how hard it was for shops to get new girls at the moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    good review ta..