Thread: Mimi, Private

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi, Private

Hi everyone. long time lurker, first poster.

So recently noticed a post about Mimi in the NSW Private Chat, then read the recent review as well, decided to give it a try. wall of text incoming.

TL;DR /SUMMARY: amazing. I fear for my bank account.

I used the line information provided, got in touch with mimi, and booked her for an hour. she is based in the city near Haymarket. communication on line was easy, no dramas.

Rocked up a little early, had to wait a little bit for the earlier customer, but I'm not usually fussed. 15 mins later, she came down to pick me from the lobby, which was a little different in my experience (usually buzz up). but whatever I'm chill. her pictures are genuine (she had sent me some teasers on Line app). petite, which I liked.

rode up the lift, and entered her place. stunning view from the apartment. immediately, she was very friendly, offering me some snacks etc. I normally like to sit back and let the lady dictate the encounter. we proceed to chat and she went for a smoke, and we chatted more. her English is fine.

chatting time over, I take a shower, we move on to her room. sorry I won't go into a lot of detail on the service, but I suppose "diamond" at shops would be the description. the other review is accurate in my experience. wild, sexual, you get the feeling she's really into it, which is sexy, she's genuinely enjoying it.

damage: I believe she advertises 400-500.

thanks for reading. if you do find her, please treat her well. cheers and stay safe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Hi everyone. long time lurker, first poster.

So recently noticed a post about Mimi in the NSW Private Chat, then read the recent review as well, decided to give it a try. wall of text incoming.

TL;DR /SUMMARY: amazing. I fear for my bank account.

I used the line information provided, got in touch with mimi, and booked her for an hour. she is based in the city near Haymarket. communication on line was easy, no dramas.

Rocked up a little early, had to wait a little bit for the earlier customer, but I'm not usually fussed. 15 mins later, she came down to pick me from the lobby, which was a little different in my experience (usually buzz up). but whatever I'm chill. her pictures are genuine (she had sent me some teasers on Line app). petite, which I liked.

rode up the lift, and entered her place. stunning view from the apartment. immediately, she was very friendly, offering me some snacks etc. I normally like to sit back and let the lady dictate the encounter. we proceed to chat and she went for a smoke, and we chatted more. her English is fine.

chatting time over, I take a shower, we move on to her room. sorry I won't go into a lot of detail on the service, but I suppose "diamond" at shops would be the description. the other review is accurate in my experience. wild, sexual, you get the feeling she's really into it, which is sexy, she's genuinely enjoying it.

damage: I believe she advertises 400-500.

thanks for reading. if you do find her, please treat her well. cheers and stay safe
    You had a session and you don't know the damage ? (what you paid) ...

Mmmm, a bit questionable...

So she is a smoker.... yuck !!

What a turn off...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    YMMV when it comes to the damage. just posting the her advertised rates.
    i know i had one of the best sessions of my life.

cest la vie, more for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I must admit I have always found Mimi intriguing and had thought about visiting. Having a smoke before a punt would be a major turn off. I’d be able to taste that hours later.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1: I don't think smoking is disgusting.
    2: That was my first cigarette yesterday. I didn't say I have to smoke every time to start. i know respect,I'm sorry to hear that
    3: Sometimes I smoke to calm myself down after meeting bad guests. That's all. Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut5858 View Post
    2: That was my first cigarette yesterday. I didn't say I have to smoke every time to start. i know respect,I'm sorry to hear that
    3: Sometimes I smoke to calm myself down after meeting bad guests. That's all. Thanks
    WOW !!

That really says a lot about http://www.aus99forum.com/member.php?47331-hayate
    You must have thought he is a real bad person before you even got in the bedroom !! (LOL)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Two simple questions

Mimi,
    Can I ask how best to contact you?
    I have PM you but no reply.
    Do you have WeChat account or number to text?
    And can I ask what price is one hour appointment?
    Many thanks😀

I can confirm that Mimi is very respectful regarding cigarettes. During my first visit I mentioned that I didn't like smoking. She said that was ok and didn't smoke, even though she definitely could have used one after her previous client.
    I have seen her a couple of times now and I can say that I have not tasted/smelt cigarette on her or in the apartment at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She use wechat n line

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    WOW !!

That really says a lot about http://www.aus99forum.com/member.php?47331-hayate
    You must have thought he is a real bad person before you even got in the bedroom !! (LOL)
    I believe what she meant is
    She have a bad client b4 this visit and since it's a back to back session she got no choice but to smoke and calm herself down.
    Y judge people when u haven't even try her yet and already concluded she will smell of cigarettes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for dropping by mimi. like I said in my post, my experience was wonderful, so I only wish the best for her (and her clients). look after her and she will look after you!

I will come have a smoke with you soon. 😁👍