Thread: NSW Service App

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this still being enforced?
    Seems like no one really cares anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyecrack View Post
    RNT shops wouldn't be really enforcing it but other places like clubs, pubs or restaurants would still require it to be done.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    RNT shops wouldn't be really enforcing it but other places like clubs, pubs or restaurants would still require it to be done.
    Yeah that’s true. Even supermarkets don’t seem to care now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyecrack View Post
    You call to make a booking, use we chat ect they have enough tracable information dont they?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    You call to make a booking, use we chat ect they have enough tracable information dont they?
    I guess so yeah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was shocked that when I walked into 533 last week, Angie pointed to the QR code near the entrance and said I need to check in!!
    I walked the f*** out immediately. I mean, it's bad enough that I'm admitting to occasionally punting at 533 on this forum... There's no way I'm leaving an official record of ever being there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Offending businesses will be fined $5000 and closed for a week, while repeat offenders could be closed for a month.

Suspect they can't afford not to.
    If you've copped a fine once you'll be on a regular check list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    I was shocked that when I walked into 533 last week, Angie pointed to the QR code near the entrance and said I need to check in!!
    I walked the f*** out immediately. I mean, it's bad enough that I'm admitting to occasionally punting at 533 on this forum... There's no way I'm leaving an official record of ever being there.
    Exactly this. I understand they have to by law but it would give a lot of punters cold feet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    You can't be too careful. There's probably a bevy of clerical assistants or IT workers trawling through all the check ins in their databases to see who visited 533 last week and planning on a bit of extortion to keep it hushed up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345