Thread: Smoking Girls v's the non-smokers !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Smoking Girls v's the non-smokers !!

Now I am actually refering to the burning kind of smoking, not performance or sight type...

As an ex-smoker I prefer non-smokers, though it can depend on how well hidden...
    BUT the biggest problem is even if the ML/WL doesn't smoke the room/premises still can have the lingering....

What are your thoughts on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Now I am actually refering to the burning kind of smoking, not performance or sight type...

As an ex-smoker I prefer non-smokers, though it can depend on how well hidden...
    BUT the biggest problem is even if the ML/WL doesn't smoke the room/premises still can have the lingering....

What are your thoughts on this ?
    I prefer non smokers but it's okay if smokers use mouthwash, chewing gum or mints.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    What's worse is walking into a room with cigarette butts in ashtrays and cigarette smoke still lingering from the previous customer.

In NSW, the Smoke-free Environment Act 2000 bans smoking in all enclosed or substantially enclosed public places. The Smoke-free Environment Act 2000 defines a ‘public place’ as a place or vehicle that the public is entitled to use or that is open to the public (whether on payment of money, by virtue of membership of a club or other body, or otherwise). This means SSP such as brothels, BDSM houses and other places where the public visits would be considered public places.

https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/reso..._result_page=8

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As a non-smoker, I would also prefer a non-smoker but most of the times I don't notice anything. Probably too busy at the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends on whether there’s kissing - no kissing it doesn’t matter too much. Otherwise, non-smoker for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smoker, non-smoker all the same for me. Saying that as a non-smoker.