Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Four seasons massage indro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    The Korean S model is half the price to fill up than the other rides in the garage.
    Ok for a short ride but if you want to ride in safety than the Japanese E model comes with all the safety features including front air bags
    Eva's year model seems new but once the motor has been switched on she is keen to rev the motor hard however the engine seems to quit quickly once revved once or twice and a request to turn the motor off and proceed in a very safe sedate pace with lots of hand signals is her best practice. If taken out again just rev very hard and don't slow down Japanese engine so should be able to withstand all issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Eva's year model seems new but once the motor has been switched on she is keen to rev the motor hard however the engine seems to quit quickly once revved once or twice and a request to turn the motor off and proceed in a very safe sedate pace with lots of hand signals is her best practice. If taken out again just rev very hard and don't slow down Japanese engine so should be able to withstand all issues.
    I find if you service the engine well it seems to run pretty smoothly and gives a better ride

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    I find if you service the engine well it seems to run pretty smoothly and gives a better ride
    Might have to service this vehicle soon and test the safety features to see what impact they can withstand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Forsaken One View Post
    Might have to service this vehicle soon and test the safety features to see what impact they can withstand.
    You will find the usual Japanese restrictors are in place

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    You will find the usual Japanese restrictors are in place
    The management at 5 Star seem to be able to remove these restrictors on the japanese vehicles with ease and many of them can be driven like you are on the aotobahn with the top down. And anal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    The management at 5 Star seem to be able to remove these restrictors on the japanese vehicles with ease and many of them can be driven like you are on the aotobahn with the top down. And anal
    I guarantee you wont see any vehicle with a Herp Prefix like the Bettle from old! Even though they have had a few in the past!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    I guarantee you wont see any vehicle with a Herp Prefix like the Bettle from old! Even though they have had a few in the past!
    Anyone have a Benny to English translator?
    Me confuse long time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345