Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Four seasons massage indro

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    BTW who is good value at 4 Seasons -
    There is one girl, but she has flaws. Significant flaws.
    Dont know how she passed quality control to be honest, but she is great value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BTW who is good value at 4 Seasons - Bianca? et al ???

Anything decent on Southside, AMP wise???? SSDS - haven't been in ages- anything worth a look?
    Appreciate
    If you looking for Bianca copy, it would be Selena, Korean not Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Anyone who does a BBBJ. Hard to find
    where have you been looking?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    As informative as Dino.....a name would help.
    Yabba dabba do

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yabba dabba do
    Se****.Was expecting a hot Korean as most girls here are above average looks and body.
    Imo she's Anything but, not attractive at all, big arse, face meh.
    Only thing that saved the day was the discount low cost for service.
    WIR - Nah sooner market rate for quality girls.

Yabba dabba do
    The same one everyone else is talking about on this page
    You seem smarter than the average bear. Hope you figured it out.
    Do you like your ear chewed? figuratively not literally.
    The game here is, how low a price can you go? Can you handle repeat visits?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The same one everyone else is talking about on this page
    You seem smarter than the average bear. Hope you figured it out.
    Do you like your ear chewed? figuratively not literally.
    The game here is, how low a price can you go? Can you handle repeat visits?
    Thankyou all ...sounds like the fish John West rejects...probably with the fishy smell too...
    Hey Ghost are you really Mike Tyson with your ear chewing? lol
    Apologies have been over in Thailand with hot 19-25 year old spinners for $150 AUS, just sayin'
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this place still alive ? haven't heard anything for so long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Anyone who does a BBBJ. Hard to find
    BBBJ and CIM hard to find

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Mi***e here a few weeks back. Pretty good massage skills and 5 pines of options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just saw this thread and the comment re: burner phone was funny. It is actually really hard to get a 'burner phone' in Australia. I'm guessing the guy suggesting that just means an alternate number.

...now to actually get a burner phone...that would be nice...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, could you please suggest which ML is great at four seasons ? or private massage me the name please. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by COOLBRI View Post
    Hi, could you please suggest which ML is great at four seasons ? or private massage me the name please. Thank you
    Depends what kind of car you like to drive
    The Korean S car thats been written off twice, has unwanted extra carriage and emits a foul odour but its good for a cheap ride.
    The Thai T car thats awesome to look at, but it may not give you the ride you desire. Still it looks fantastic
    The Thai A car thats been broken down multiple times in the garage recently but when fully operational is great fun.
    The Thai R that is a fun ride and knows how to rev from 0-60 real quick, but has trouble at top speed
    The Japanese E is awesome to look at and play with. Would like some reports to verify what ive seen, but if i went to a car lot, no other car would get considered
    The Thai L is a burnt out, washed up jalopy that tries to look younger, but needs a tune up or scrapped
    The Singapore B is the car in charge, but has seen better days. Some enjoy the ride but can be cold and hard to warm up
    The Japanese P is like a toyota, you will get a reliable ride at a good price and you cant really complain unless you are looking for something else
    The Chinese Y is a nice looking car, but its really only good for city driving. It wont go out onto the motorway and let rip. Maybe for an experienced driver that takes time to get to know the vehicle.
    Taiwanese P is a sturdy vehicle that doesnt stand out in any way. Might be fun, might not be.
    Filipino M is an acquired taste that may be a good drive, but needs remodelling
    Thai S is great if you love decals all over your car and like a flash as Michael jackson ride

The other cars havent been taken for a test run or sighted yet. Happy to hear from others.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Kudos to Barney....this is the type of feedback mongers need...gives you an idea on looks and performance. We all know for what ever reason interactions may differ on any given day.
    But gee Barney you've been busy...I hope you get points on their frequent fuckers program.
    I wonder if Barney uses lub and greases their nipples?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Jap I is pretty conservative by design and lacks centre airbags but handles ok with a soft suspension. Looks nice and No spare tyre so don't take off road and keep to the speed limit.
    The Thai T looks good but is one of the older models. She still feels good on the road. Interior has soft touch plastics and very comfortable. She can handle a manual with experience and ease. This model has changed name a couple of times.

Kudos to Barney....this is the type of feedback mongers need...gives you an idea on looks and performance. We all know for what ever reason interactions may differ on any given day.
    But gee Barney you've been busy...I hope you get points on their frequent fuckers program.
    I wonder if Barney uses lub and greases their nipples?
    Glad you appreciate it.
    If I posted about some 60 yo boiler thats cheap, i would have got tons of replies.
    This forum may be the wrong place for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Barney great summary
    your "The Chinese Y is a nice looking car, but its really only good for city driving. It wont go out onto the motorway and let rip. Maybe for an experienced driver that takes time to get to know the vehicle."

Pros And Cons Of MG

Pros- Good driving comfort, good on-road grip, good interiors, well-balanced car.
    Cons- Worst mileage and info system lags always. Very heavy on the pocket in terms of mileage. Recommended only for those who do not bother about mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Thanks Barney great summary
    your "The Chinese Y is a nice looking car, but its really only good for city driving. It wont go out onto the motorway and let rip. Maybe for an experienced driver that takes time to get to know the vehicle."

Pros And Cons Of MG

Pros- Good driving comfort, good on-road grip, good interiors, well-balanced car.
    Cons- Worst mileage and info system lags always. Very heavy on the pocket in terms of mileage. Recommended only for those who do not bother about mileage.
    Thanks for playing along.
    Who or what is MG?
    Excuse my ignorance, im just an average caveman with a loudmouth fat friend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Korean S model is half the price to fill up than the other rides in the garage.
    Ok for a short ride but if you want to ride in safety than the Japanese E model comes with all the safety features including front air bags

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast