Thread: First punt of the year with J Mayu

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile First punt of the year with J Mayu

TLDR: terrible, don’t go. I’d rather keep her to myself

Used the contact number to try and book but they can be a bit unresponsive. So try to book ahead.
    Location is pretty good with quite a bit of parking and a second rear entrance. Walked past a couple of fellow punters, glad I had my mask on.

I headed to the front of the shop and paid the $65 fee ($50 tip is paid in the room and she almost forgot to ask). No temp check or forced QR code scan...

After an almost 20 minute wait Mayu entered the room.
    First impression on her appearance was great and she looked flawless. Hair tied back in that sort of traditional Japanese way, very pretty with a great smile and cute dimples, somewhat tall (I’d guess over 170cm), and in a white dress that hugged her body which stayed on during Part 1. I think the photos are 100% genuine.

Part 1
    I thought the massage was very solid. She seemed to use the right amount of pressure and mixed it up with the lotions and powders used.
    I find it’s very underrated when a ML actually gets on the massage bed and straddle you to give the massage. Mayu gets props for doing so and the skin to skin contact felt nice and calming.

Part 2
    I was still on my stomach and she started with baby powder and cleaned me up and then on to some oil. The teasing and build up was incredible - very slow, deliberate and delicate movements to tease and turn me on.
    She asked me to flip and gave me some hand sanitiser as a precaution. I watched her strip and she has a fantastic body, can’t fault her at all. She was quite careful with her body positioning during Part 2 so it was obvious that kissing was off the menu. There was some cat bath of my chest and the side of my face whilst she gave me HJ to completion. I actually had to help myself a bit as I was so turned on from Mayu’s massage.
    She helped me clean up and since there aren’t showers at the shop she used some warm wet tissues which I consider an upgrade. I had a great time and she gave me a couple of hugs which completed the GFE.

English/Communication: 3.5/5
    Part 1 Rating: 4/5
    Part 2 Rating: 5/5
    GFE: 4.5/5
    Cost $115 for 1hr. Session probably ended up being around 55mins.
    Recommended: yes
    WIR: yes

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    TLDR: terrible, don’t go. I’d rather keep her to myself

English/Communication: 3.5/5
    Part 1 Rating: 4/5
    Part 2 Rating: 5/5
    GFE: 4.5/5
    Cost $115 for 1hr. Session probably ended up being around 55mins.
    Recommended: yes
    WIR: yes
    Thanks for sharing Mayu’s Very first review at TR190. Good read
    Like your headings, Terrible, don’t go I kept her review for 2 weeks before decided to share today.

Are you the 12pm customer? Apology for kept you waiting as we forgotten the time during our 11am session.

Good rating too.
    TR190 has too many good quality girls as tomorrow another good quality that I had visited twice Mona, highly recommended. And Ada too
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Thanks for sharing noice review bro. Mayu is an Amazing lady quite popular at Sydney baby.

Visited Mona at 69 Liverpool Street, vouch good quality GFE considering young and pretty girl too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there are good reviews of her. she is my next ml wanting to see.
    thank you for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks for sharing Mayu’s Very first review at TR190. Good read
    Like your headings, Terrible, don’t go I kept her review for 2 weeks before decided to share today.

Are you the 12pm customer? Apology for kept you waiting as we forgotten the time during our 11am session.

Good rating too.
    TR190 has too many good quality girls as tomorrow another good quality that I had visited twice Mona, highly recommended. And Ada too
    I'm very surprised this is the first TR review. I was the 1pm or rather 1.20pm customer. Should apologise to Mayu not me as she has stay back longer and missed out on a break.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Super popular this J Girl

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl mayu working on Friday call 0452662190 to make a booking

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl mayu working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Super popular this J Girl
    Indeed popular as I WeChat Cherry Mayu available at 4 pm, 30 minutes 😂
    With Mayu 30 minutes not enough time to enjoy but looking forward next week
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    beautiful mayu working on Friday call 0452663190 to make a booking

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl mayu working on Friday call 0452663190 to make a booking

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl mayu working today call 0452663190 to make a booking