Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midas

Junior Member(有D料到)

Midas

Hi Guys,

Thinking to visit Midas, its been a while ? Any recommendation ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thinking to visit Midas, its been a while ? Any recommendation ?
    I tried Midas twice in October one of which was a Friday night. You would think on Friday night there would be at least a couple of pretty girls would be working out of a line up of around 8 but alas no. I walked out much to the amazement of reception. I went to Club278 instead saw a lineup and more than half were pretty. Midas went downhill 10 years ago & they haven’t changed.
    So if you want to spend $270 odd on a punt with a Asian ML however I recommend you go to Nirvana & see Kenzie who is gorgeous look on the Roster on Twitter late in the week she is usually on. Bodyrotic is another option Ariana & Suki are Asian I can vouch for Ariana beautiful girl. I haven’t seen Suki but apparently she is very popular. Both places have the twin hole massage tables that is an added bonus.

Banned
    Everyone talks about the decline of this place. What exactly has gotten so bad from how it was before?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    Everyone talks about the decline of this place. What exactly has gotten so bad from how it was before?
    Midas and Mastige8 rested on their reputation
    In the meantime the competition caught up and overtook them
    Quality girls have a choice... and they chose to go elsewhere... the punters followed
    The place needs new management and a new direction... the buzz has been lost
    Rebrand rebuild

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. Midas has dropped the ball. Used to be good couple of years ago with good selection of hot young 'mostly' korean girls with amazing and consistent services. This is no longer the case unfortunately.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    This is one of my favourite shop, but before 2010.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    During the 2000’s it was the place to go especially if you were after Korean girls. I had regulars over the space of 5 years or so who were beautiful girls. Reception was extremely nice & made it a pleasant experience & if your regular wasn’t on & you wanted to see a line-up or an intro it wasn’t frowned upon if you said no. It was like I’ll see you next time. They also welcomed non-Asian clients such as myself.
    Now this is just an assumption but I think there must have been a management/ownership change. Gradually other Asian nationalities were introduced not that is a bad thing but it seemed to me the standard dropped especially with Korean girls this was 2010-2012.
    If you read other forums rumours have been that the Lebanese started holding parties there & they got somewhat out of hand. I myself was suspicious that some girls in a visit maybe 5 years ago were Post-Op that were in the line up. This has also been rumoured. I left lol. I do not know if that is still the case.
    Also I will always point this out especially with Midas, Juliets & Masstig8 & it’s always been the case many girls do not want to be there you can tell that in the line-up. It is not KPS either. The intro’s have always been quick & they barely make eye contact. I think we all know why.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been to Midas since they weren’t Midas but another Golden arch name in Bondi Junction lol. Older punters would remember that place. My best years at Midas were actually out of the pre 2010 ‘Golden Years’ and were between 2011-2015. Jun, Alice (can’t remember her Midas name), Alex, Karen and the unforgettable Hazel. Hell even former favorites such as Patricia/Kitty and Jenny were still working there. Obviously the quality pre 2010 when Korea was in full export mode was amazing, but post 2010, there were a few gems to be had still.

Banned
    Every time I feel like reminiscing I visit Midas and or Masstige 8
    In the last three years I’ve walked every time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In the old days the owner used to personally go to Korea herself to source the girls to come over to work here which meant that the quality & service was of high std as she also sometimes trained them in the art of the massage but due to her advancing age and no longer being hands on with the business it has over time suffered in both areas of quality of girls and service.

Around 5 years ago (maybe longer somebody correct me if im wrong ?) they went from Korean only to all nationalities as owner has passed on the running of the shop to some of her former massage girls who now occupy the reception desk as they have hired more larger girls due to the changing clientele of the shop over time. The majority of the customers nowadays are from what one of the poster wrote above Lebanese who's preference are girls on the larger side where's in the past the shop tended to cater to asian customers who's preference was slim Asian Korean girls which is what the owner was getting over here.

Banned
    Big mistake to put all your eggs in one ethnic group customers

Banned
    I feel like i missed something bug the way people talk about the old times here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t worry too much mate. It’s just us old timers reminiscing on our own youth. Everything looks better over time. Remember this is the world’s oldest profession. It ain’t gonna go anywhere. There will always be new talent somewhere that will be just as good. Punting is a luck of the draw game as you have to find it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Overall, things are much better now than they were 20 years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Overall, things are much better now than they were 20 years ago.
    With improvement comes the casualties of those that don’t keep up

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't keep up, or can't keep up? Aging has its downsides.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i havent been to midas in years. last time i went was i was hoping that it would become good again but not worth it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so has there been any new places that have replaced these ones? surely there is still a good demand for this? korean, massage and nice facilities e.g showers etc.

I miss the days before border closure, and we had new girls every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    I’ve been to Midas since they weren’t Midas but another Golden arch name in Bondi Junction lol. Older punters would remember that place. My best years at Midas were actually out of the pre 2010 ‘Golden Years’ and were between 2011-2015. Jun, Alice (can’t remember her Midas name), Alex, Karen and the unforgettable Hazel. Hell even former favorites such as Patricia/Kitty and Jenny were still working there. Obviously the quality pre 2010 when Korea was in full export mode was amazing, but post 2010, there were a few gems to be had still.
    Mirage ? Damn that place was heaven!! Haven’t been back to Midas after hearing they got robbed at gun point. Too dangerous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast