Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No 1 girl for 2020

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Sabrina at 42

I saw Sabrina many times. A fantastic young lady. Wow did she have a back story though.
    I have stayed in contact with her whilst she is in Melbourne visiting her sister.
    She is not sure about a return.
    Her BF found out what she does and was less than impressed to put it lightly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Damn, she is hot!
    Wow, she's great!
    Maybe she could be my #1 in 2021

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Iíd give my vote to Leena at N5M. First girl I ever saw at N5M a few months back and from the way she walked into that room, looked at me, walked over to where I stood then pushed me against the wall and started this wild DFK, pulled me onto the bed continuing this on top of her, all before we spoke a word and hit the shower. It only got better of course! Leena is something special.

Can't see this Ruby girl on the roster... wondering when she will be on next?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Grace at N5M was my top punt in 2020

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For 2020 shop girl, my pick would be J Yukari from Ginza Empire. Tiny, slim , mid 20s, large clit, orgasmic, loves being eaten and fucked, interesting positions (hint: sheís an ex gymnast), great finish in mouth. Squirt queen C Mimi from 42g (currently private) is runners up. Amazing squirter who loves exploring her sexual boundaries. Seen each a few times. MLs excluded for privacy reasons. These picks are based on girls who started in 2020.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    My number 1 girl for 2020:

Macau Ruby from Ginza
    - One of the best butt and body in the business.
    - This girl is pure sex. Exudes sexuality and sensuality.
    [ If anybody has her wechat and has seen her recent photos, you will know what I am talking about.
    She is turning heads on those photos. From old ladies to married men, all eyes are on her. ]
    - That tongue of hers is magic
    - Returned for some action within 2 days of first seeing her (as I couldn't get my session with her out of my mind)
    - I intend to see a lot more of her (unless her stint is short-lived)

(Note: Decided to give Carina a skip as she has been Number 1 since 2018 and she also seems to have retired. Time to give someone else the gong.)

Hello, does she cim n rimming as well?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Surly she does. Ruby is my favourite @Ginza. I will let you guys know once she is back to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    For ML itís Sophia @TopRyde - most sexy and gorgeous looking tanned Thai ML I have seen and a matching service too. Damn that tight body and awesome pair of enhance C/D tits. Hope she comes back. Lets see what 2021 brings
    do you know if she does shifts at SBM too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca @ GE 479 for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    ML-T Anita at Summerville ( best ever ml )
    WL- K summer at 206 Kyoto ( best ever wl)
    What a year 2020

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Leena at N5M.

Thai, tall and busty. A total actress, but the definition of sensuality. She plays her role perfectly.

The first time I saw Leena, she worked me up so expertly with her body and touching that she made me come in my pants. True story. First time thatís ever happened to me. And Iím 47.
    That had me laughing Mr TC, although not for long as I recalled the 2 times it happened to me some years back.

One was in a Brisbane lap dance bar where I had a bona fide blonde goddess draped naked all over me gyrating and grinding away .....it was inevitable!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    She did as well as Parramatta(limited time). But now she has disappeared altogether. Unless someone knows where she is lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    I think Sophia is working at Top Ryde today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    For 2020 shop girl, my pick would be J Yukari from Ginza Empire. Tiny, slim , mid 20s, large clit, orgasmic, loves being eaten and fucked, interesting positions (hint: sheís an ex gymnast), great finish in mouth. Squirt queen C Mimi from 42g (currently private) is runners up. Amazing squirter who loves exploring her sexual boundaries. Seen each a few times. MLs excluded for privacy reasons. These picks are based on girls who started in 2020.
    Where do I find Mimi private?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    I think Sophia is working at Top Ryde today.
    Nope. She hasn’t been at TR190 unfortunately. Not for a while. She is either taking a break, found a sugar daddy, or working elsewhere under a new name. Who knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My number 1 was C Rui @ Ginza. I donít remember how it occurred that I ended up seeing her for the first time, because prior to her I only saw jap girls. Thereís something special about Rui. Sheís so confident and reserved at the same time. Quiet but also playful if you get her going. Her catbath is the only one that ever turns me on, and her tongue is from another planet. I havenít been in this game for long but I imagine she is everything I would ever look for in a WL. The greatest part is that Iíve never had a romantic thought about her, or formed any attachment whatsoever, or even thought about her really when outside the shop (unless fantasising). I only mention it because like many here I now stop seeing a girl if Iím catching feels.

Macao Ruby also blew me away (literally and figuratively). I found her attitude kinda snobby but seriously she could be whoever she wants and I wouldnít give a damn. Just so fucking hot. Way hotter than the vids and they were hot 🥵
    Honourable mention to K Rebecca who I saw for the first time last year and then a few more times after. Donít need to elaborate on that one obviously.

Yeah Iíve been pretty busy haha, and feeling really guilty about the lack of ARís. You could say I was depressed for a good portion of last year. And really angry at myself for becoming attached to a Thai ML whoís an enigma inside an enigma. I have a weakness in that I really have to understand things properly, or at least feel confident in my read of situations. Ie that I make the right connections between events, things I observe, what I know about the world and what I (think I) know about other people. But this rubric simply doesnít apply to their world. It took two times for me to learn properly (although the second time wasnít a big deal as I stopped myself before going deeper) and I donít think Iím completely safe because Iím only human.. But I do firmly believe now that going down the path of dating one of these women is a sure fire way of making your life infinitely more difficult. For me itís about risk. Might sound dry or unromantic but in the end everything in life is about risk. When it comes to love, I realised that it is no different. Anyway not the place to expand on that.

So after the rut, around September I won the grand jackpot at a pub and walked away with $20k LOL. I donít even play large bets, and it was a $1.50 hit. The poor fucker who was playing before me had left thank god. He was banging the machine when he left so Iím not sure I wouldíve walked out of there if heíd still been around

So I put some money away and yeah, since then Iíve been pretty busy 😙
    Will be filling out the ginza return factor ASAP
    Apologies for this essay but it feels good to be sharing again
    B

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Layla from Sakura 57 and T Rose from GinzaE are my favorite. Layla's riding is incredible and she's pretty. Rose is very hot with her huge beautiful melons and has lots of energy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have to agree with T Sophia. Only saw her twice but hit it off. Gorgeous smile and fit body and extremely playful. A real shame she has left...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    who were you replying to? haha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast