Person's Name : Jasmin
Size/shape : Caramel skin, Natural D cups soft feel, 155cm GFE
Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Establishment : Bodytone Kingsford
Date of Visit : Early december
Services provided: Massage, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes GFE

My experience/comments :
So I decided to visit Bodytone Kingsford as I was around the local. The lineup was weak, two thai, one aussie and Jasmin (Indian). Not much into caucs because I found asian services are way better. Jasmin was an easy pick from the lineup as she had those amazing D's. Paid the 140$ house fee which is for erotic massage with NHJ. She had the catholic girl uniform revealing those nice ass. She is a petite build, very polite and welcoming. Asked me to take the shower, I think all of their rooms have shower facility, which I always find attractive. Later she arrived and cleaned herself in the shower and started the massage. Massage skills are so-so, but the body slide with those melons were really good. Asked me to turn over which when I enquired what does she have on offer. Agreed to have DATY, CBJ and sex with COB. The quote was 150$ but since it was my first time she gave me a bit of discount. She told me her actual name is Khushi Sharma and is a medical student from Paramatta, good for imagination but never gonna believe that.
Anyways, I started the DATY, she had a nice caramel colored pussy with tiny lips which you could munch a bit. But the reponse from her was almost zero even with my best efforts. The CBJ was good but not something standing out, may be because I'm more of a BBBJ guy. Then started in mish and as I dug into her, the pussy was tight and feels a nice traction which was the highlight. Then asked her for doggie which she agreed, as I was ramming her from behind, I could see her big boobs swaying back and forth on the side wall mirror which got me even more harder. Finally I finished on her boobs like a fountain. Satisfied.
The post-cleanup and preparation from Jasmin was very polite and tidy. Had few small talks, gave her a kiss on her sweet soft cheeks before I left.
WIR: yes