Thread: Linda Asian yellow sign Mermaid Beach

Senior Member(無間使者)

Linda Asian yellow sign Mermaid Beach

Called in last Sunday afternoon and only girl available Linda...about 20 ...the prettiest Chinese girl I have ever seen ...10 minutes massage and I ask for extras ..too horny.
    No swapping fluids ..no DATY no kissing no bbbj...offers a body slide for 150...
    Of course I say yes...wow what a body ...but the worst body slide ever .2 minutes literally ..I really don’t know how she works in this shop which has the most liberal girls anywhere on the GC that I have visited...(this is debatable) ..anyhow hand job finish played with her clit she got wet but nothing else....
    If you want a visual delight just pay for nude and handy...she is gorgeous...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry this should be in the other area I think..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does anyone know the phone number for this place? I want to book a specific girl for my next visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    does anyone know the phone number for this place? I want to book a specific girl for my next visit.
    Their number is 0755266226

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Called in last Sunday afternoon and only girl available Linda...about 20 ...the prettiest Chinese girl I have ever seen ...10 minutes massage and I ask for extras ..too horny.
    No swapping fluids ..no DATY no kissing no bbbj...offers a body slide for 150...
    Of course I say yes...wow what a body ...but the worst body slide ever .2 minutes literally ..I really don’t know how she works in this shop which has the most liberal girls anywhere on the GC that I have visited...(this is debatable) ..anyhow hand job finish played with her clit she got wet but nothing else....
    If you want a visual delight just pay for nude and handy...she is gorgeous...
    Name of the shop please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdick038 View Post
    Name of the shop please?
    it is just a yellow sign that says Asian massage it is number 2/2563 Gold Coast highway mermaid beach...great shop not an ugly girl in sight..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their pricing for extras is also very competitive. I recall one girl must have been close to end of her shift and I was ripping for nude + HJ. She must have been tired of undressing so she said she would do bbbj with cim instead of nude. Amazing offer. But of course I declined as she didn’t have an ABN certificate.
    Last edited by LoveHer; 26-01-2021 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Grammar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Their pricing for extras is also very competitive. I recall one girl must have been close to end of her shift and I was ripping for nude + HJ. She must have been tired of undressing so she said she would do bbbj with cim instead of nude. Amazing offer. But of course I declined as she didn’t have an ABN certificate.
    You did the right thing in declining her service due to the lack of ABN.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t you just withhold the nominal tax value based on the rate depending on her gross income and call it at day on the spot? I’m a new punter. Thanking you later (after you turn over please).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went the other day after lots of recommendations here ,was not impressed was mid week so maybe only young lookers on weekend but was mid aged ok Chinese, i walked was in mood for something nice.
    went over the road to sunshine massage next to bob jane and was disappointed apparently sold and new owners greeted by ugly fat ml ,this place was always full of young lookers in uniforms ,walked away
    gave up decided to save money for another day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    went the other day after lots of recommendations here ,was not impressed was mid week so maybe only young lookers on weekend but was mid aged ok Chinese, i walked was in mood for something nice.
    went over the road to sunshine massage next to bob jane and was disappointed apparently sold and new owners greeted by ugly fat ml ,this place was always full of young lookers in uniforms ,walked away
    gave up decided to save money for another day.
    Gee that is news..always had the hottest girls across the road from yellow sign....not surprised but ..no parking and poorly run..
    I have never had an older lady at yellow sign but...probably been there 50 times and always had hot girls...stopped going there because the staff Parking the car parks and too hard to park anywhere else .........
    HOPE OWNER READS THIS...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes was gutted at sunshine next to bob jane as was always young nice girls not anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    yes was gutted at sunshine next to bob jane as was always young nice girls not anymore
    I think a lot of hot girls at Asian hope island road shop...I think it basically the Asian shop that was in station road Southport ..only young spinners but expensive sometimes....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    I think a lot of hot girls at Asian hope island road shop...I think it basically the Asian shop that was in station road Southport ..only young spinners but expensive sometimes....
    Rising Star? We can’t say shop names?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Been once

Been here once, the lady was nice but not very open to options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Shining Star ....not Rising today.
    Went for the 60 dollar oil massage with Taiwan Lady E..a
    30 miniutes in after 25 minutes of T T and quality massage flipped...
    DATY and CBJ ..3 pieces of fruit...
    Nice taste and quality finish...