Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any asian fat mature lady? wanna try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May I be the first in congratulating Four Floors for ridding the forum of another troll ( if Boqin keeps his word and "withdraws from any and all future interactions with this forum.")
    You took on a Senior member and got slated. Admin, by your own admission is not impressed with your posts.
    In my PM interactions with 4FoW2, he seems more like the type to walk up and slog Boqin in the face rather than go behind his back and dob him in- that's the Aussie way.
    One thing we can agree on Boqin is, God Bless 4FoW2.
    Puff Puff Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    May I be the first in congratulating Four Floors for ridding the forum of another troll ( if Boqin keeps his word and "withdraws from any and all future interactions with this forum.")
    You took on a Senior member and got slated. Admin, by your own admission is not impressed with your posts.
    In my PM interactions with 4FoW2, he seems more like the type to walk up and slog Boqin in the face rather than go behind his back and dob him in- that's the Aussie way.
    One thing we can agree on Boqin is, God Bless 4FoW2.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Will Boqin re-incarnate as another idiot??!!!
    I was reading through the forum last few weeks. I saw many trolls, BS artists appear ---> disappear ----> re-appear
    Some seemsto taking piss out of seasoned punters.
    PS: your posts always make good sense and name suits youaus.jpg
    He still seems to be online.
    Last edited by Scenic; 07-02-2021 at 06:10 PM. Reason: adding screen shot/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12