Thread: Jenna Love - Blue Mountains - any experience????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenna Love - Blue Mountains - any experience????

Looking to see if anyone has seen this girl? Not a lot of action in the blue mountains but she looks tasty

https://www.jennalove.net/home

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Absolutely gobsmackingly fantastic!
    My #1 punt for 2020.

Jenna has been extensively reviewed in another forum and by all accounts, what you see is what you get, she loves sex, gives good services and very genuine, a very safe and sure win punt.

Disclaimer: Me never tried as she is too far away and outside my usual price range .

Ps. Jenna did come into town on a few occasions, set herself up in a nice hotel and took bookings for a few days at a time. I think she might want you to pay upfront or a booking fees of some sort as there were some time wasters around, but if she is your type, you should give her a try.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The previews of the videos she's got for sale make it really tempting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by davesydney2 View Post
    Looking to see if anyone has seen this girl? Not a lot of action in the blue mountains but she looks tasty

https://www.jennalove.net/home
    Thanks for the info and tip! I've got a 1.5 hour booking for this week - will let you know how it goes. Quite, quite different to what I normally go for but figure new year give it a shot Looking forward to it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Imagine her sitting on your face. That'll be your last New Year.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Update ???

Quote Originally Posted by puntingtom View Post
    Thanks for the info and tip! I've got a 1.5 hour booking for this week - will let you know how it goes. Quite, quite different to what I normally go for but figure new year give it a shot Looking forward to it
    How was it? Did it deliver?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely. 100%. Absolutely.

It was a once in a lifetime experience that I'm going to repeat a few times at the least!

I've left a review on another site but simply put if you check out her web site you'll get a pretty spot on idea if what you can expect. She delivers exactly what she says she does or at the very least she did for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    200% worth it. I've left a review on another site but her web site gives you a pretty clear idea of what to expect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenna Love

This lady is fantastic. I have attended two gang bangs with her and she is a champion. The first gang bang she took on fifteen blokes. The second she took on 9 blokes. Everyone left satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngarritj View Post
    This lady is fantastic. I have attended two gang bangs with her and she is a champion. The first gang bang she took on fifteen blokes. The second she took on 9 blokes. Everyone left satisfied.
    Jeez.. thats one heck of a feat. Now how do i get clues into these huh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well now I'm very curious about gangbangs.
    Is that like fifteen blokes going splitsies?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenna Love

Both of the gang bangs cost $150 per person for 3 hours of non stop fun. All of her holes were available and she started with bbbjws and the rest was covered.

She normally advertises when she does the gang bangs. Just join her email list and you will be notified.