Thread: Angel Therapy Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angel Therapy Massage

Anyone know what happened to this place? Was just off the highway down at loganholme. Used to be one of my favourites back in the day. I hadn't been in Brisbane in a while and was looking forward to going back. Their socials are dead and it seems to be gone on google maps. Has the shop relocated under another name perhaps?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Assume a covid closure.. building been up for lease for a while.

Brenda's probably gone back to Africa but would be interested to know if she's surfaced elsewhere..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another msg place in same building but looks legit and another body n soul shop 200m back towards Bne. Tried angel 3-4 years back when it opened in and it was ok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i visited this place some months back post covid and it had the angel massage logo on the wall (from what i remember it was).

I was pleasantly surprised by what was on offer and received far more than expected.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...1HR-50-27.html

May have got lucky with the lovely young lady that provided a fulfilling service or she just really wanted that extra pineapple over the one i was originally willing to tip for.

I have not returned as i don't want to ruin the memory. The memory is already shot and i can not remember her name to make sure i book her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm a bit dubious with the above link.
    There are adverts for the chain of shops from Boondall, Bowen Hills, Greenslopes, Wynnum, Springwood.
    But then add Alderley and Stafford under another Locanto account.
    Each to their own ... but not a place to anticipate quality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree you would be a Wally if you believe Wally
    Surprised Spaceman not ranting about this chain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I don’t have to
    That’s some one else’s project

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    No I don’t have to
    That’s some one else’s project
    Very Interesting Spaceman your exploration of MLs only applies to shops your concerned about ABNs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Very Interesting Spaceman your exploration of MLs only applies to shops your concerned about ABNs
    What are you suggesting ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
    Anyone know what happened to this place? Was just off the highway down at loganholme. Used to be one of my favourites back in the day. I hadn't been in Brisbane in a while and was looking forward to going back. Their socials are dead and it seems to be gone on google maps. Has the shop relocated under another name perhaps?
    Both closed - the original Angels use to be good value, but went downhill in the past year or so.