Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tia at Bexley Massage - a very good session with a charming young girl

Person's Name : Tia

Establishment : Bexley Massage

Date of Visit : 3/1/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.bexleymassage.com.au

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr Diamond (still special "November" rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, braces, B/C-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a charming young girl

My experience/comments : Tried to make a booking elsewhere but the Mamasan told me the girl was unreliable and might not be in on time (at least she was honest). As I couldn’t go later I decided to return here and I called and booked Tia, one of the girls that Mimi (the owner) had recommended a couple of days ago.

Tia was ready and waiting and Mimi showed me straight into her room.

I checked she provided BBBJ and 69, handed over the money and showered.

Tia has a pretty face, with braces, and was wearing a short, tight dress over a black bra and knickers.

She stripped to reveal a nice curvy figure (certainly not fat, just pleasantly cuddly) with natural B/C-cups. Her bush is untamed but not too wild.

The photos they use are real but, as is so often the case, they must have been taken a couple of years ago (but she is still cute).

Onto the bed and Tia lay beside me and licked a nipple while stroking my cock.

Then she moved down and started a good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and soft and slow and sensual with good use of her tongue and lovely eye-contact with only a few brief tissue-breaks. But she didn’t go particularly deep.

As she was still lying beside me I started to finger her pussy and she moaned gently.

Tia then asked if I wanted to suck her and she moved round for some 69.

This was good as she gradually warmed up and moaned more (but still quite softly) and squirmed around before pulling away for a breather, saying she’d cum.

It was just the type of orgasm I like - where it gradually gets more intense before she gets there and pulls away (rather than seemingly getting close several times and you never know when she actually came) and, had she been more vocal, it would have been perfect.

Tia wanted to fuck but I asked her to suck me some more before I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This, combined with some gentle finger-fucking, got her across the line again and she was giggling as she pushed my head away.

Again more BJ and I wanted to try to get her to cum a third time so I got her to sit on my face. She got close but not quite.

As time was moving on I asked her to get a condom and was started with some cowgirl.

Tia rode me passionately for a while but soon tired and asked me to fuck her so I suggested some doggie and stood by the foot of the bed.

This was good as she has a nicely rounded butt but she asked me to stop when I fingered her arsehole.

Next some mish which was really good as I looked down on her pretty face and gradually increased the tempo. After a while she was saying she was cumming and that got me to squirt.

Tia said “I cum three” and held up her fingers to indicate one, two, three.

I lay down and Tia wiped me down and had a quick shower before rejoining me on the bed.

She said she was from Harbin and has been here nine months. She works at 39b at the weekends and occasionally other days to help out. She also works at a massage parlour.

Time was up so I showered and dressed and went to have another chat with Mimi and she gave me another recommendation.

While I was talking to Mimi, the other girl who was working this morning, Lola, came to reception and we immediately recognised each other as I’d seen her recently at another shop. Lola is great fun and very good – another definite recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review there, never know that massage have layer too, is the diamond service refer to FS?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice review. want to try tia

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is the pictures years different from current?