Thread: (J) MISA Slow warm up but on fire!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

(J) MISA Slow warm up but on fire!

I was hoping to get my first punt with Nami yesterday. Got a message said that my booking with her was cancelled due to period. Didn’t want to wait for another couple of days. Asked for Sally and she was fully booked. Asked for recommendations by quoting my 2 favorite girls (both away) as reference. Ginza first replied a “ha-ha” … not sure what that means. Then followed by a name MISA.

Pretty bad timing but I managed to get a 30mins before she finished at 10pm.

What a coincidence, I have been stuck at room #3 with different girls last couple weeks. Anyway, door opened; Misa appeared. Pretty tall and was wearing a Japanese silk pajama. A warm welcome and then she undressed to reveal her body. Nice curve and great proportion. Smooth skin with a bit of tanned. She probably likes beach I didn’t ask. Nice shaped natural C cup boobs and feel great to touch. I wouldn’t say she is head-turning beautiful, but if she appears in the Caribbean uncensored JAV, I probably wouldn’t skip a second.

Everything was quite ordinary at the beginning. Used mouthwash, hopped in the shower. Nothing intimidating and just a clinical wash on me thoroughly. But it was quick and didn’t waste a second.

Lying on the bed and thinking this session was going to be quite average until she creeped forward and started kissing me. Very sensual and quite electrifying. I moved my hands to explore her body and her boobs were great to touch and feel. I fondled her boobs while she was sucking and licking my nipples (I did tell her that my nipples are my favorite touch and she seemed delighted to oblige). She obviously like my touches and adjusted her body to allow good access to anywhere I wanted. I indicated some BBBJ and she was delighted and got straight on to it. Reached out to her pussy and again, she moved up and let me play her pussy and clits and I can feel the contraction of her virginal in response to touches. I basically giving instruction to move her mouth between my nipples and little one. At some point I had to stop her before it went too far.

Laid her down and I had gentle suck and lick on her nipples. Then moved down to her secret delta which was lasered but with a tiny little hair just around the clits. Soft, clean and tasty. She seemed like it and very responsive. In a few seconds I can feel the change in taste with her pussy fluid flows and her legs started cramping and shaking with her escalated moans, I moved my body to the side, sucking, licking while my hand squeezed her boobs.

When the urgency started to escalate, I feel like it's time for actions. I put on my 001 and started pounding her in mish which is my favorite part. Our lips stuck together, and our tongues kept fighting. I continued with my penetrations. Thanks to my 001 and can feel the texture of her virginal, the temperature, the fluid. It’s so wet inside I it oozed every time I pushed forward. Her legs were widespread I can move my body around in different angles to penetrate.

She loves DFK. Even when I stopped kissing briefly to catch my breath, she literally reaching for my mouth and wouldn’t let go. At some point, I sat up and put her legs on my chest and continue pounding. My body training did pay off at this time, looking at the boobs bouncing back and forward was delightful. and her moans escalated to the point she was almost out of control. I squeezed her boobs while pounding and I was like in heaven. Unfortunately, she is quite tall, and her legs are long. I had to press one hand on the bed to support and keep my balance so can’t really squeeze her boobs with both hands like with many other smaller girls. But this is no way a complaint.

As things got hot and steamy and I felt the sensation rushing through my whole body. I whispered, “I want to cum”. She looked at me and said “no…!”. I felt like I already pounding her for a decent length, but she surprised me that she didn’t want this to end. As much as I would like to continue, it was too late to me to gain the control back and I have gone off the edge with no return. She squeezed with her arms and legs and kissed me real tight while I penetrated with my full strength and I busted my load like no tomorrow and collapsed in her arms and both panting…

Without pulling out we continued kissing and hugging, while I slowly caught my breath. I felt dehydrated and thirsty in my throat despite I had full bottle of water before the session. And I was just quenching my thirst with her wet, soft lips and tongue.

While she cleaned me up, and lied next to me, pressed her breast against my body and her thigh was slow and gently rubbing my cock.
    I wished I can just stay like that for longer but the buzz went off in no time and then we cleaned up and dressed. With a kiss good bye, I was a happy man and drove off in the rain.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome review. Detailed but not OTT. Loved reading it. Miss is sensational !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review brother ! Will definitely check her out soon !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sound like another hidden gem of room 3. All the best bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sensational review and great read. Bucket list addition for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Sound like another hidden gem of room 3. All the best bro!
    Thanks mate. Next time, I will just book room #3.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Thanks mate. Next time, I will just book room #3.
    No.3 is your lucky number ! Very enticing AR by the way.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    room3, actually all of the rooms in main ginza building (single digit room) are way too dark with all table lamps broken. The only exception is room1 which is biggest and has curtain which can be opened to allow desperately needed sunlight to enter the room from time to time. The rooms are so dark i cant even see the girls, some of the room even starts to smells too like room8. I know the WL obsession of getting the room pitch black, BUT... we customers pay big$$ to see your beautiful face...

Sometimes i want to repeat to see some of the J girls but knowing most likely they are in single digit dark room, very reluctant to come. I have been giving feedback to receptionist but nothing is done...
    The double digit rooms next door are still okay, as they quite new and better lighting and sunlights. I hope Ginza management taking this feedback

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks negi bro. I personally do agree that the Ginza rooms in the main side are a bit outdated and quite dark to the level that I am not able to see properly.

I might bring my portable camping lamp next time.😂