Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical: If your partner cheated on you?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hypothetical: If your partner cheated on you?

Since we punt and many have partners (not all), I was wondering for this hypothetical question, how would you react since you punt and they might not know?

Would you shrug your shoulders and say what the hell, "I've been doing it for years" and carry on.... or would you flip out and and leave or maybe something else?

ps, was thinking of making a in love with WL #3, but decided not too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Complicated

I think in some ways it'd be different - she thinks any sex outside is cheating where as I just see it as fun

So I don't consider it cheating when I see sex workers but any sex she had she would go into it considering it as cheating from the outset

Flip side to that is I know she'd think what I do IS cheating so that's no excuse for me.

All up it'd depend. If it was a long running "emotional" affair (is she dated and slept with the same guy a few times or me,) I'd leave.

But if it was a one night stand I'd other get upset (some of that for show) then move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you don't care about her physical cheating, wonder if it would be wise at that point, to offer a deal where you can openly punt in the relationship.

That would be a win-win would it not?

And I think if you did care, that'd be the pot calling the kettle black.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't punt/cheat while in a relationship so expect that any partner would keep her panties on also. For me it would be a deal breaker. I don't give nor expect second chances on that one.

Banned
    If anyone can convince my wife to have sex bloody good luck to them

yeah, thats an interesting topic. People cheat to fullfill a need. When I was married, the thought of punting never even crossed my mind. But after the divorce and being single, I'm like a raging punter.

For me, punting is paying for a service, cheating is getting emotional.

I guess for me to answer the question, it depends on the cheating wife. If she paid for sex, I would probably get angry but won't be a deal breaker. But if she cheated for love and connection, thats another story...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Albwick View Post
    S

ps, was thinking of making a in love with WL #3, but decided not too
    Is this about Ashley at Saigon Princess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think younger blokes are a little jealous of their beautiful girlfriends but as age creep up on you and you get more experience, unless you have a brittle ego, I think you have to expect your significant other to cheat at some point, as will you.

An honest and understanding relationship is essential.

Hell, if I had a girlfriend or wife that cheated I’d want to know the details and talk about it openly with her. She might have cool fantasies for us to share and maybe wants to try a threesome or swinger group at some stage.

Those guys who become violent when they find out their girl has cheated are basically dogs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very great insights here.

I am on my mid 20's with a partner.
    And if she goes for a one night stand or hook up, as long as it is physical desire e.g. if we travel and she had a one off after a late night drink, I will forgive her in an instant.

I think physical attraction is something you cannot avoid.
    For me it is the emotional commitment that matters more. As long as that exist I am happy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If it can get to a point where you can actually tell that she's cheating, sorry but it's game over for your relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder if your significant other (if you have one) knows about your punting?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If it can get to a point where you can actually tell that she's cheating, sorry but it's game over for your relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hypothetical: If your partner cheated on you?

In my early 20s, been punting for a while, but always stopped when I was in a relationship.

Effectively... relationship = more emotional
    Punt = fun service, just like going to the movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i dont know about everyone else, but while in a relationship if i punt, i consider it more of a service.
    like i get that its cheating but for me if its just physical and not emotional, i donyt see it that way.

but here is the hypocritical part, if i was to find her doing something similar, id consider that cheating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would understand, I do it, but for me punting is almost like sexual therapy, i have needed that she can't fulfil, so once in a while i get them fulfilled. If she feels the same she can do it to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think when it gets to the point where it’s “emotional” - where they’re sharing everything- hopes, dreams, fears and mundane things about their lives that’s when you have to worry. Sex can be purely functionary - a gratification as long as that’s all it is. When emotions come to play, well that’s a whole different story
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a partner and have only been to RnT - it fulfills a fantasy . . .

To be honest, I yearn for FS to try it out . . . I'm curious . . . I've made appts . . .but cancelled
    But I also want to try out a slim lady . . . a dark-skinned lady. .. a foreign speaking/accented lady. ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Word. Definitely agree

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I don't punt/cheat while in a relationship so expect that any partner would keep her panties on also. For me it would be a deal breaker. I don't give nor expect second chances on that one.

Banned
    Whenever somebody cheats on you they are like nightmares.
    You rarely remember the details
    but always remember how they make you feel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Wonder if your significant other (if you have one) knows about your punting?
    As a matter of fact she does. My relationship with my current wife is kind of "unusual".
    I met her when I was experiencing some kind of an early mid-life crisis. I got sick of how much I had to hide my real personality while married to my first wife, so I started being open and honest about everything. It was like I drank a truth serum or something. I openly let my ex-wife know how I was a hard-core punter, how I was cheating on her, constantly ogling and chasing girls. We divorced, then I met my current wife while I was still in that crazy haze. So yeah, she knew from the beginning I'm a punter, and that I will never stop appreciating every pretty girl that enters my field of vision.
    Nowadays, I'm older and less of a sex maniac.... actually kinda lazy... and I guess she knows it too. We get along with this unspoken truth between us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    As a matter of fact she does. My relationship with my current wife is kind of "unusual".
    I met her when I was experiencing some kind of an early mid-life crisis. I got sick of how much I had to hide my real personality while married to my first wife, so I started being open and honest about everything. It was like I drank a truth serum or something. I openly let my ex-wife know how I was a hard-core punter, how I was cheating on her, constantly ogling and chasing girls. We divorced, then I met my current wife while I was still in that crazy haze. So yeah, she knew from the beginning I'm a punter, and that I will never stop appreciating every pretty girl that enters my field of vision.
    Nowadays, I'm older and less of a sex maniac.... actually kinda lazy... and I guess she knows it too. We get along with this unspoken truth between us.
    good for you mate, nice to be in such a sweet spot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast