Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I broke the no.1 rule

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    'these girls'

'unstable'

i can't imagine why they don't 'progress' with you....

do you need a kleenex?
    Agree.
    I used to meet up with MLs often, especially my regulars. Meet up for dinner or drinks. Learn to separate the job from the person.
    If the girl likes you she (also highly depending on shop owner), shevwill skip work or leavecearly if she really likes you, not just in ut for the money.
    Also agree that many MLs don't believe customers, they realise the guyvwants free sex outside, not an actual relationship.
    But merlin200, there is some hope.
    I have now been seeing an ex ML for a while. Was a short term regular who quit and got a "regular" job. Luckily she stopped working before we reunited.
    It took me a while to stop going to shops, but its been worthwhile. Even if things don't work out long term, we both are at least happy and living in the moment.
    It takes an effort by both parties

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    My theory is "would you buy a bakery just because you want to eat a bread?"
    Agree in both respects you could be loosing your dough!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Agree.
    But merlin200, there is some hope.
    I have now been seeing an ex ML for a while. Was a short term regular who quit and got a "regular" job. Luckily she stopped working before we reunited.
    It took me a while to stop going to shops, but its been worthwhile Even if things don't work out long term, we both are at least happy and living in the moment.
    It takes an effort by both parties
    how long have you not been going to shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    how long have you not been going to shops?
    Phased fown in November and have been MIA since start of December. Actually tried in September and October. Had to change phone numbers and block numbers from shops and MLs to stay in the straight and narrow.
    Come on here once in a while to respond to messages, but am actually phasing myself out as well. Luckily this forum isn't the same as it used to be, and COVID has reduced my temptations with less new girls working.
    Realised how much money i used to spend on MLs during this time. Since March last year I've saved $20k, even with a couple if hedonistic splurges. Bought my dream bike instead.
    Take my girl for rides.
    Even if we don't make it, I don't think I'll return to ML shops. If I end up single and have the urge, will go to brothels instead, and save and fly down to Sydney for fun. Its safer, unlike MLs, WLs get tested regularly and need a health certificate to work, and it's legal.
    I'm having fun in life and love.
    Each to their own.
    Always be respectful to the girls.
    Happy punting, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    We have all been there.
    Step 1 - Do you see her out of the shop?
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

Step 2 -:Are you paying her out of the shop?
    If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

Step 3 - Will she stop working to be with you?
    If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck
    haha, gold. you need to give advice to some of the sydney peeps. All the love stories with ML/WL is a good read. myself included...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just wondering how do you know its even true what she says. seems like your being taken for a ride until the next rich guy comes....just my opinion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    We have all been there.
    Step 1 - Do you see her out of the shop?
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

Step 2 -:Are you paying her out of the shop?
    If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

Step 3 - Will she stop working to be with you?
    If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck
    Cheers for this bro I am borderline stage 2 and 3 with a chick at the moment. She is perfect but I’m sure she’s offering similar services to others. Plus she’s thai. Have tried seeing other MLS but I keep going back. After reading this thread I’ve thought up some very nasty images of what other blokes are doing to her so I shall not return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro. We've all done it at some point.

The quickest way to get out of this hole is to share the girls details here (i imagine she is gorgeous right?). You will then know us brothers will get onto her and you will likely to move on quickly.
    Cruel but effective!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is a dangerous game to play which often results in gradually spending more and more money until the bank account or the bubble bursts. I think most mongers have been in this situation at some point. Part of the game somehow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuk18 View Post
    It is a dangerous game to play which often results in gradually spending more and more money until the bank account or the bubble bursts. I think most mongers have been in this situation at some point. Part of the game somehow.
    if your bank account is likely gonna go burst, you probably should just stick with your rent/mortgage payments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have known a massage girl for 5 years or more all I can say it was a roller-coaster had a lot of fun and a lot of drama did I regret it no even with highs and lows she appreciated it because I could help her out with her life went to a lot of places with in brisbane for business and enjoyment gold coast toowoomba harvey bay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel your pain brother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    trust me after loosing 85% of my wealth to my ex (not including the legal costs), punting is alot cheaper.
    The lawyers will shaft you $400+ per hr. At least if the WL/ML does it you MOST of the time you still have a grin on your face

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234