Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I broke the no.1 rule

Junior Member(有D料到)

I broke the no.1 rule

I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle
    If she doesn't feel the same..... quit your job, sell everything you own, move to another planet and try starting life again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The easiest way to get over this is to continue spending unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends. Then find a new ML, fall in love with her, spend unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends. Then find a new ML, fall in love with her, spend unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends.

By that stage you will have run out of cash or you will be dead.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    We have all been there.
    Step 1 - Do you see her out of the shop?
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

Step 2 -:Are you paying her out of the shop?
    If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

Step 3 - Will she stop working to be with you?
    If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah i figured most punters have been there so just want to see how everyone has handled it

Yeah i figured most punters have been there so just want to see how everyone has handled it
    Where are you at in my step by step program?
    If you think you are special in the shop, revel in the moment, play the game back at her and forget about her when you walk out the door. The next guy is likely getting the same treatment as you. It’s her job.
    Easier said than done. I’m currently in love with 4 mls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help ....
    If you're enjoying the moment ... stay with it and enjoy while you can.
    Careful what you anticipate and expect. The higher your anticipations ... I suspect the harder the fall.

If I were you and your feelings are genuine, I'd talk to her about it and ask her help.
    Possibly she may not have the same depth of feelings and can guide you back into "friends with benefits"
    That's still a good place to be.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck
    very wise opinion. you would make a great japanese dating game developer XD

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where are you at in my step by step program?
    If you think you are special in the shop, revel in the moment, play the game back at her and forget about her when you walk out the door. The next guy is likely getting the same treatment as you. It’s her job.
    Easier said than done. I’m currently in love with 4 mls
    Unfortunately step 3 brother.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that bro. We've all done it at some point.

The quickest way to get out of this hole is to share the girls details here (i imagine she is gorgeous right?). You will then know us brothers will get onto her and you will likely to move on quickly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck
    Why does she need to stop working? If you like her now, you should like her still if she continues working and something happens between you. Get to know the real woman and not just the ML and if she's awesome enough and that something happens, you get to keep the real woman while others get to play with just the ML.

Not all MLs are tortured into the job and trafficked like Spaceman suggests and don't need rescuing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, its sad to believe with some of them that you feel something, they make you feel special or you have that "connection", but as Scotty says stands true - we all been there at some level. We are all just johns - period.... Now doesn't mean something could happen, but I put in a lotto ticket every week and I haven't won it yet.

Good luck with her though.....hope your dreams come true.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alert - Harsh words coming- Snap out of it Sunshine - just like the fools who think they can go to Thai Or Phil and bring back an Asian princess and live happily ever after. Yeah I know there is 2% it works for.
    Its your dick talking not your head. Yeah I have met some OMG hot girls over my time and some wanted to have my baby too but I always knew it ain't going to happen.
    Time for a reality check. Do you really think this will last forever? Apologies for being blunt.
    And no not all punters have been there.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    walk away mate.. there are much hotter MLs from time to time.. that's why I never let myself pass Step 2..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    walk away mate.. there are much hotter MLs from time to time.. that's why I never let myself pass Step 2..
    I couldn't agree more. Been there done that, got drained of cash then never hear from her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it love or lust? Do you think of her non sexually/physically? Based on your reply you already see her outside of the shop freely. That's a good start. Has she stopped, skipped work or reduced her hours because of how she feels about you? Better. Do you sit in your car waiting for her to finish work or message her waiting for her to reply to you between customers? Creepy.
    Think of the changes that will affect the both of you. Would you proudly intruduce her to your family and friends? Will you be embarrassed if you both were at dinner ran into her customer?
    Would you move interstate/overseas to give her a fresh start?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In writing this, I am seeing an ex ML, who worked for a short time and left the industry on her own accord. Ran into her outside by accident.
    The girl has to make changes for herself not you and you need to accept her, not hide her or force her.
    The risks are high if she changes for you. She will depend on you (you may be happy to spend money) but psycholgically it can be damaging for her, to be reliant on you.
    People may see her as a gold digger, in reverse she may see you as a controller (Domestic violence can relate to money, control, isolation, even if you don't see it that way). But this may be way to heavy for your question.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I absolutely agree with The Professor's comments. Snap out of it. You will only get hurt and yes she says the same thing to all her clients.
    I've had ML from 5 star resorts wanted to take things outside after 2-3 sessions, sounds genuine but I know it is all a facade. Just enjoy your session and move on.
    Invest the time to meet "keepers" elsewhere, after that, if variety is what you want, then punt in secret. ML/WL are street wise, your heart will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Why does she need to stop working? If you like her now, you should like her still if she continues working and something happens between you. Get to know the real woman and not just the ML and if she's awesome enough and that something happens, you get to keep the real woman while others get to play with just the ML.
    It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
    If you have an ounce of jealousy, it won’t work. It’s an intimate environment.
    Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

It works better when they stop working however.

If merlin is already at step3, he is doing better than 90% of punters.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast