Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I broke the no.1 rule

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

I broke the no.1 rule

I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle
    If she doesn't feel the same..... quit your job, sell everything you own, move to another planet and try starting life again.

Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    If she doesn't feel the same..... quit your job, sell everything you own, move to another planet and try starting life again.
    Best advice ever!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The easiest way to get over this is to continue spending unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends. Then find a new ML, fall in love with her, spend unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends. Then find a new ML, fall in love with her, spend unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends.

By that stage you will have run out of cash or you will be dead.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah i figured most punters have been there so just want to see how everyone has handled it

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Yeah i figured most punters have been there so just want to see how everyone has handled it
    Where are you at in my step by step program?
    If you think you are special in the shop, revel in the moment, play the game back at her and forget about her when you walk out the door. The next guy is likely getting the same treatment as you. It’s her job.
    Easier said than done. I’m currently in love with 4 mls

We have all been there.
    Step 1 - Do you see her out of the shop?
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

Step 2 -:Are you paying her out of the shop?
    If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

Step 3 - Will she stop working to be with you?
    If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2
    If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

If No, go to step 3
    If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
    If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck
    very wise opinion. you would make a great japanese dating game developer XD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck
    Why does she need to stop working? If you like her now, you should like her still if she continues working and something happens between you. Get to know the real woman and not just the ML and if she's awesome enough and that something happens, you get to keep the real woman while others get to play with just the ML.

Not all MLs are tortured into the job and trafficked like Spaceman suggests and don't need rescuing.

Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Why does she need to stop working? If you like her now, you should like her still if she continues working and something happens between you. Get to know the real woman and not just the ML and if she's awesome enough and that something happens, you get to keep the real woman while others get to play with just the ML.
    It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
    If you have an ounce of jealousy, it won’t work. It’s an intimate environment.
    Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

It works better when they stop working however.

If merlin is already at step3, he is doing better than 90% of punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
    Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

I disagree. I consider myself very prone to jealousy in relationships. But somehow the nature of my girlfriend's work, of which I respectfully compartmentalised as transactional did not affect me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I disagree. I consider myself very prone to jealousy in relationships. But somehow the nature of my girlfriend's work, of which I respectfully compartmentalised as transactional did not affect me at all.

It works better when they stop working however.

If you make it work, congratulations, you beat the odds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck
    No truer statements made, been there done that!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My theory is "would you buy a bakery just because you want to eat a bread?"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    My theory is "would you buy a bakery just because you want to eat a bread?"
    Agree in both respects you could be loosing your dough!

We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck
    haha, gold. you need to give advice to some of the sydney peeps. All the love stories with ML/WL is a good read. myself included...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We have all been there.
    If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck
    Cheers for this bro I am borderline stage 2 and 3 with a chick at the moment. She is perfect but I’m sure she’s offering similar services to others. Plus she’s thai. Have tried seeing other MLS but I keep going back. After reading this thread I’ve thought up some very nasty images of what other blokes are doing to her so I shall not return

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help ....
    If you're enjoying the moment ... stay with it and enjoy while you can.
    Careful what you anticipate and expect. The higher your anticipations ... I suspect the harder the fall.

If I were you and your feelings are genuine, I'd talk to her about it and ask her help.
    Possibly she may not have the same depth of feelings and can guide you back into "friends with benefits"
    That's still a good place to be.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where are you at in my step by step program?
    If you think you are special in the shop, revel in the moment, play the game back at her and forget about her when you walk out the door. The next guy is likely getting the same treatment as you. It’s her job.
    Easier said than done. I’m currently in love with 4 mls
    Unfortunately step 3 brother.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast