Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I broke the no.1 rule

Senior Member(無間使者)
    having met the girl through the application of money to the relationship that changes the likelihood of success.

do you still pay to see her from time to time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once she has her permanent resident visa and meets someone with more money than you, are you sure she will stay with you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree wholeheartedly with Prof - listen to the old fart - he knows his shit. Was in a SEA country once and this 22 year old sweet farm girl would do anything and I mean anything for me. Her favourite phrase was I want to have your baby. I went there twice but knew I had to let it go for her good and mine. Both punters and ML should understand what the massage game is all about, short term pleasure. When you get older you will look back and know you made the right decision.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks everyone. You all have given me solid advice and like you all say it might be time to get realistic and wake up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus... what’s going on???? This is the most united I’ve ever seen this community

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want to meet a HAB go to Sunnybank regularly for a coffee and lunch and try to strike up a conversation ot two (although I am sure a lot of the local girls are wise to these tactics from Aussie guys who have a thing for Asian girls haha). I live on the Gold Coast and I went there a while ago out of curiosity as I'd never been there before and bloody hell there were some cuties walking around. Had a nice lunch at a place in the shopping centre near the cinemas and the girl serving me was lovely. If I lived closer I would be there all the time for the Asian food options and the girls of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Jesus... what’s going on???? This is the most united I’ve ever seen this community
    New year, new attitudes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    we've all sworn to only accept BBBJs after signing the covid register with our real names and checking that the shop has an ABN. 2021 is the new normal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    we've all sworn to only accept BBBJs after signing the covid register with our real names and checking that the shop has an ABN. 2021 is the new normal.
    I signed in with one name and told the lovely girl another. Funny how when one head is getting worked over it affects the other!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle
    Follow scottysackedfrommarketing's advice. Also DO NOT reveal who you are to anyone on this site. Might be a jealous punter/boyfriend that wants to beat you op.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamas View Post
    Once she has her permanent resident visa and meets someone with more money than you, are you sure she will stay with you?
    And most likely a man from her own country or that community.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    having met the girl through the application of money to the relationship that changes the likelihood of success.

do you still pay to see her from time to time?
    Yep. Usually relationships end how they begin. If you stole your girl from another guy, she'll cheat on you eventually and move up. If it was financial at the start, you'll get divorce raped if youre dumb enough to marry her. If you were friends first, more likely the relationship will end on good terms. etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in summary : it's not going to work.

in practice, isn't there a ex-massage girl and her partner running a cafe/takeaway place in Brisbane? I think the partner was a former regular customer who has taken her out of the massage biz.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe think of it like this - what is the chances it may work ? Lets be really really optimistic - lets say 15%.
    Now ask yourself if before hopping on a plane you knew it would land safely only 15% of the time would you hop on that plane. Fuck No. Now what are the alternatives - find another girl, keep punting and playing, etc etc
    Re in practice "isn't there? " "I think" - there are always exceptions to the rule like the guy who smoked all his life and lived to 100.
    or
    So you started punting a while ago ..... are you never ever in your life going to punt ever again?
    Love can be cruel, I have found guys are a lot more sensitive than women. Did you know in the Vietnam War they used to get the female Viet Cong to interrogate the prisoners as they were much more brutal.
    But its your life, your money ........best of luck.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    in summary : it's not going to work.

in practice, isn't there a ex-massage girl and her partner running a cafe/takeaway place in Brisbane? I think the partner was a former regular customer who has taken her out of the massage biz.
    I can site at least 5 cases where the ex ml is living “happily ever after” with the ex punter. Its possible, but it takes something special to make it work. They each know what the other did with or for money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    I can site at least 5 cases where the ex ml is living “happily ever after” with the ex punter. Its possible, but it takes something special to make it work. They each know what the other did with or for money
    It just takes maturity... I know couples that are in open relationships and I know couples that got together when he was a customer and I even know a couple where he knews what she did (she left the biz a long time ago) and he was happy to have her go to work every day knowing her feelings were for him and not the mostly pieces of shit she sees everyday.

IMO, the biggest detractor in a relationship will be you as you will 100 percent punt again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the mostly pieces of shit she sees everyday.
    that's a bit close to the bone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
    If you have an ounce of jealousy, it won’t work. It’s an intimate environment.
    Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

If merlin is already at step3, he is doing better than 90% of punters.
    I disagree. I consider myself very prone to jealousy in relationships. But somehow the nature of my girlfriend's work, of which I respectfully compartmentalised as transactional did not affect me at all.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I disagree. I consider myself very prone to jealousy in relationships. But somehow the nature of my girlfriend's work, of which I respectfully compartmentalised as transactional did not affect me at all.
    It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
    If you have an ounce of jealousy, it won’t work. It’s an intimate environment.
    Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

It works better when they stop working however.

If merlin is already at step3, he is doing better than 90% of punters.
    If you make it work, congratulations, you beat the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    If she doesn't feel the same..... quit your job, sell everything you own, move to another planet and try starting life again.
    Best advice ever!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast