Thread: Maya - disinterested or just tired Thai.

Banned

Maya - disinterested or just tired Thai.

Last week, I was in the mood for some Thai so checked out the roster for Marrickville No5 and feasted my eyes on a busty Thai girl by the name of Maya. I found no reviews on her even though she has been working for a few months which made me curious as to why this was the case. It was time to investigate.

I called the shop and was told she was available at a later time than what I had requested. It was no problem so I locked in Maya for the next available time slot. It’s not long before I receive a call from the shop inquiring whether I could come earlier (which in fact was the time I had requested) since one of Maya’s customers had finished early. I was already in the middle of something else and told the receptionist I would try to arrive earlier than my original booking time but after the time they had requested to turn up. It was no problem according to the receptionist.

I arrived 15 minutes early in anticipation that Maya would be free to see me but was informed that she was not ready. I guess another customer was slotted into the free time slot between when the customer came quickly and left and my original booking time. It was no issue for me while I waited. I could hear customers coming in and being told there were no girls available because they were all with customers. It was a very busy day at Marrickville No5!

Anyway, Maya was ready and she entered the room first before I handed over the cash. I decided to go standard even though she provided premium and diamond service. The receptionist was urging to go premium but I stuck with standard. At first, Maya appeared friendly and asked some general questions of me. While we chatted I noticed she was not slim as most Thai girls are but had a shapely figure in her tight light blue dress. In the photos, she has long brown hair and I commented on the colour of her hair. She wanted a different look and had gone lighter and shorter. Maya had a cute face which begged me to ask whether she was actually 100 per cent Thai since her skin colour was not tan but lighter. She mentioned that her parents were French, Laotian, Thai and Chinese. I guess she was Thai mix after all.

After some short talking, she requests that I take a shower and without wasting time, I do as I’m told. I notice she’s in no hurry to get naked and is just lying on the bed. I come out of the shower and dry up. She decides to undress but leaves her black bra and grey coloured knickers on and lies on the bed alongside me. I notice numerous bumps on her skin and ask about them. She indicates that they are just mosquito bites which are certainly causing her to scratch them.

Maya is an attractive Thai mix girl. She isn’t slim (and not 51 kgs in my eyes) but more curvaceous and maybe closer to a size 10. Her natural breasts were very large being size E. She was of medium height (166 cm) with a meaty bottom that would have been great for doggy or grabbing. She didn’t disclose her age but my guess was somewhere over 25 years of age. She had no tattoos on her body.

I’m lying on the bed fully naked and she’s still wearing her bra and knickers. I try to remove her gear but she’s not in a real hurry. So I take her bra off first and notice those huge puppies. They are drooping (not saggy) with large rounded nipples. She lies next to me and I slowly joke about seeing what’s down below to see if there are any mosquito bites. She stares at me in a hostile way as if she didn’t appreciate the comment. I was eventually able to remove her knickers and then she crosses her legs in such a way that I cannot see her little sister but only her pubic hair. I gently touch her breasts and nipples and then want to suck them before she puts her hand over them noting no way entry for my lips. What a real disappointment to have huge puppies in front of me and not even get my lips to suck them. I’m starting to wonder whether she has any other no go zone boundaries up her sleeve.

I attempt to let my little fingers go wandering down south but then hit another no go zone. No touching of her little sister. Seriously? I didn’t even get my fingers anywhere close to her clit. Then she says “if you want to touch you need to pay more”. No way girl. I wasn’t going to go that way.

Maya is lying on her back and I’m next to her. While in that position, her hand just moves over and starts performing HJ on my little fella. Some girls show some keenness and get close but not Maya. It’s as if she is lazy to get up or just tired, I’m not sure. With some prompting, I suggest to her to perform some CBJ. She finds a large size condom and tries to put it on without success. I thought she knew what she was doing but she’s struggling. I step in and notice she’s rolling the condom the wrong way.

With the condom on, she performs CBJ but with very little enthusiasm. She doesn’t mind touching her breasts. Time comes to get my little fella inside of Maya. She lies on her back and I go in via missionary position then moving to legs over shoulder. Again, she won’t allow any touching of her clit so I decide to go in full throttle. She starts complaining that I’m going too deep and that she has ‘a small Asian pussy’. It’s starting to put me off and I withdraw. My little fella is also feeling disinterested and she decides to do more HJ which I’m not keen on. I decide to take off the condom and just rest on the bed. She asks why and I note my little fella wants some fresh air. A few minutes pass and she grabs my little fella and starts giving him HJ. I suggest CBJ but then she says there is no condom on him. I look at her box full of condoms and point to them before she reluctantly finds another one and attempts to roll it onto my little fella. Again, she rolls it the wrong way and is struggling. I step in again to fix the problem before she performs CBJ. Again she is not kneeling over and sucking him that you would see from other girls but lying somewhat sideways with her head leaning to the right to suck my little fella. She wraps her lips and mouth around my hard little fella but just goes half way and performs it for a short period. To me, it’s a lacklustre performance before I decide it’s time to explore her little sister again.

This time, we start in doggie and use her meaty ass for good cushion. I also give them a light spanking while also gently grabbing her breasts from behind while going in from behind. There is no moaning from Maya before we change positions and go to squashing the deckchair position, side spooning and then back to missionary. She keeps saying again that I’m going in too deep. I take it back so I’m not going in full length and eventually come inside the condom in missionary.

Maya is quick to jump off and asks if she can go for a shower first. I check my time and there’s still 15 minutes on the clock. I follow with my shower while Maya cleans up the room. It appears she’s ready to go and with at least 5 minutes on the clock Maya surprisingly gives me a hug before I decide to depart the room.

How would I consider my session with Maya? She has huge breasts and larger size body than most Asian girls have with a face that’s small but very striking and appealing. Her English is not bad but she has too many no go zone boundaries that prevented one from enjoying the standard session. No fingering or touching of her little sister and no sucking of her nipples. Maybe she allows this with her diamond service. I guess she prefers to make her customers come quickly as what had happened to one of the guys prior to my booking. The session was certainly not the best and a bit below average when compared to my other standard sessions in the past. She could have been exhausted from seeing other customers but I don’t know. Overall, I didn’t feel the real passion that day in the room with Maya.

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

That puts me of Maya for sure, but I am wondering if its just the standard service...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    That puts me of Maya for sure, but I am wondering if its just the standard service...
    Someone should try her with diamond service and then compare notes. The receptionist did indicate that it was a busy day with Maya starting early that morning. As I have noted, this is what I experienced on the day and we know girls have their good and bad days. This is why I have a disclaimer at the end of my reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maya definitely the best

I have seen Maya in many occasions. She makes it very clear the difference between standard, premium and diamond service and having tried them all work Maya I can guarantee her service differs depending on the service type purchased.
    Also Maya is very friendly, treat her well and with respect and she will do the same. Making negative comments about mosquito bites and asking her if they are on her pussy would obviously be a turn off even for a working girl. Treat her well, pay for diamond if you want to touch her privates and enjoy!
    Her body is near perfect and her breaths are amazing, her face is cute and she is young.
    I will definitely see Maya again and highly recommend her for guys that enjoy a busy sexy cute Asian girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maya is a goddess

Maya is the cutest, sexiest, busty girl and her service is always good. Seen her several Occasions and always happy. She does provide different services depending on what you pay for. Definitely worth the punt

Banned
    Looks like Maya isn't interested in low payers.....probably stuffs up her raunchy routine

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely not the worst among those Thais. Jasmine seems better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is why either pay for top level or find a place without tiers.