Thread: Coolangatta massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Coolangatta massage

Hi guys , went had a a massage over the road from the sushi place ‘ Griffith street’ a few week ago , saw a chinese women a bit old but slim gave a great xxxj , private message if want info as i like to be discrete on here , , also any one been to the new shop next to maccas ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is the sister shop for 7 wharf street ..phone the number and ask for the girl to meet you at Coolangatta shop..
    It is the cleanest and best shop I have been in anywhere …
    Go through the roster …they are all fine…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    It is the sister shop for 7 wharf street ..phone the number and ask for the girl to meet you at Coolangatta shop..
    It is the cleanest and best shop I have been in anywhere …
    Go through the roster …they are all fine…
    I'm heading down to the Cooly shop in the morning and can't find a roster anywhere. Do you have any suggestions on who to see at all? After under 30ish, size 6 to 8. Won't ruin your punt as I'm only after a half decent massage with HJ and maybe CBJ. Just starting out so need a few pointers who to ask for. Had a few attempts with bad to average results.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoes View Post
    I'm heading down to the Cooly shop in the morning and can't find a roster anywhere. Do you have any suggestions on who to see at all? After under 30ish, size 6 to 8. Won't ruin your punt as I'm only after a half decent massage with HJ and maybe CBJ. Just starting out so need a few pointers who to ask for. Had a few attempts with bad to average results.
    Try afterglow too if you’re in the area, they have a hole in the table so your junk can dangle while you’re face down, bit different, I haven’t been since before covid though