Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MIU MIU

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ok. i'll check her out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    ok. i'll check her out
    Wow, please report. I have heard one guy say she was great, and another that she had some weird rules he didn't like. A third opinion would be welcome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Wow, please tell us more. what was great and what were the weird rules.
    Err... okay. It was just this thread: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Miu-Beenleigh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    wow, you've been waiting the best part of 5 years for a 3rd review. the patience of people. well done stiff.
    Sure, I have some patience. I only joined the forum a year ago, when I read this. She shut down her services and has only resurfaced recently in a different area. Perhaps now I can have a go.

My patience does seem to run thinner these days though. I had a large respect for all the forum members, but people who attack others without knowing all the details just seem petty. Well done, Leon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Sure, I have some patience. I only joined the forum a year ago, when I read this. She shut down her services and has only resurfaced recently in a different area. Perhaps now I can have a go.

My patience does seem to run thinner these days though. I had a large respect for all the forum members, but people who attack others without knowing all the details just seem petty. Well done, Leon.
    seems i know now why so many people put this guy on their Ignore List

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Wow, please report. I have heard one guy say she was great, and another that she had some weird rules he didn't like. A third opinion would be welcome.
    i have not had the chance. will keep you informed. she was fully booked the last time i contacted her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    seems i know now why so many people put this guy on their Ignore List
    how do you put someone on your Ignore list ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Miu Miu last week. I had seen her a few times for massage, but had FS this time. While she was relatively enthusiastic & made all the right noises it was ok at best. I'm not small, not huge either but I felt like I should've strapped a board to my ass for fear if falling in. Will likely see her again but only for R & T.

Take from that what you will.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiespur71 View Post
    I saw Miu Miu last week. I had seen her a few times for massage, but had FS this time. While she was relatively enthusiastic & made all the right noises it was ok at best. I'm not small, not huge either but I felt like I should've strapped a board to my ass for fear if falling in. Will likely see her again but only for R & T.

do you mean she is fat ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She has good body

Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    do you mean she is fat ?
    No she’s not fat, and she’s tight down there. But she prefers to offer other services than full service. I’ll just go for hand next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her a few times in Alderley and twice in Beenleigh. That was a few years ago. From what I can recall, she was good. Nice body, pleasant personality and good service. Massage and HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiespur71 View Post

Cheers mate. Appreciate the info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, not fat. Just kind of loosish down south. To be excepted I suppose given her trade. She is quite attractive, friendly & you never feel rushed. I will return but not for FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some girls are just born certain way - in my younger days I had sex with a virgin girl, skinny and small - but she was so loose down there, my 21 year old self almost couldnt cum - from the shock and all.... sometimes I find the texture of their virginal wall also add to or subtract from my pleasure as well - one of my ex has a horrible personality but was a great fuck - I stay around way longer than I should because of it...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you haven't allowed for the cold weather LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    allowed for cold weather ? what do you mean ? don't things normally contract in the cold weather ? shouldn't things be tighter in the cold ? er ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12