Thread: New shop redbank plains?

Senior Member(無間使者)

New shop redbank plains?

Just saw this pop up on Locanto for the punters on the west side.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...U-MASSAGE.html

🍻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you think it's any relationship to the other Sakura massage at southside?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone been here yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was floating around Redbank Plains today and saw this and another shop have opened up.

Thai massage place opposite the shopping Centre on the corner where heavenly massage is and Sakura down the road from the shopping Centre where Dan Murphy’s is.

I messaged the Thai place and straight up they said $70 an hour, (anymore than $60 is over the top ). Maybe if my little head overrides my big head in a few weeks, I’ll give it a go, but not today.

Drove down to Sakura and hesitated due to its in a very dingy shopping area, but messaged them to get details, $40 for the half, $50 for 45 min and $60 for the hour.

Right on the main drag of Redbank Plains Road so entry isn’t exactly discreet and Redbank being as dingy as it is, there were lots of roving boys in blue to put you off.

Waved it off this time but that’s three with a 500 m radius. I wonder if it’s not getting a little crowded ( and not in the good competition way, more the attention of the residents who may take the issue to the authorities way )

Heavenly massage still pretty constant, went there last week and got the stock standard 30 min with topless finish for $100, wasn’t bad either, although I had to laugh when they ask blokes to write down names and numbers for COVID. How many blokes are jotting their number down burner phone or not lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can see from outside they look shit holes and more than likely be old Chinese .. red bank plains high crime so yes plenty cops .. as for covid just sign the shit if not and u get good luck explaining as they will track you down if positive to covid then u all over news and your name and pic probably..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They've actually been there a year or so.

I've had mixed experiences there.

First visit:
    Very average older girl, but not a bad massage and a good hj. Nude included in price.

Second visit:
    Sensational. Younger busty girl, great massage (even beats legit shops) and great handjob. Had a chuckle with the girls on this visit because she got one of the others girls to come check out how big I was and she had a play with me.

Third visit:
    Great, young girl again. Didn't offer anything other than a clothed hj, great massage and great hj. Was fine with me touching.

Fourth visit:
    Waited around 20 minutes and bailed. Only looked to be one older girl on. They apologized and I left all friendly.

Last visit (yesterday):

Very weird. Guy at the front counter, I asked if they had any girls available and he said yes. Took me to a room and I got my kit off. He came in to massage me, so I stopped him and asked for a girl - heard a voice from the back saying 5 minutes. Older lady comes in, left the door open. Gave a decent massage including hot stones which was actually pretty damn nice. She gave me a tackle tickle a couple of times and apologized the third time so I was expecting more to happen. She gave me extra time, but didn't offer any extras (she wasn't great to look at so was already in two minds as to whether I would've anyway).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yesiwantspecial View Post

First visit:
    Very average older girl, but not a bad massage and a good hj. Nude included in price.

Second visit:
    Sensational. Younger busty girl, great massage (even beats legit shops) and great handjob. Had a chuckle with the girls on this visit because she got one of the others girls to come check out how big I was and she had a play with me.

Third visit:
    Great, young girl again. Didn't offer anything other than a clothed hj, great massage and great hj. Was fine with me touching.

Fourth visit:
    Waited around 20 minutes and bailed. Only looked to be one older girl on. They apologized and I left all friendly.

Last visit (yesterday):

Very weird. Guy at the front counter, I asked if they had any girls available and he said yes. Took me to a room and I got my kit off. He came in to massage me, so I stopped him and asked for a girl - heard a voice from the back saying 5 minutes. Older lady comes in, left the door open. Gave a decent massage including hot stones which was actually pretty damn nice. She gave me a tackle tickle a couple of times and apologized the third time so I was expecting more to happen. She gave me extra time, but didn't offer any extras (she wasn't great to look at so was already in two minds as to whether I would've anyway).
    Sounds like you’ve had a busy week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate - are you talking about the Thai place on the corner across from the shopping centre? D____e Thai Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yesiwantspecial View Post

First visit:

Second visit:

Third visit:

Fourth visit:

Last visit (yesterday):

Hey mate - are you talking about the Thai place on the corner across from the shopping centre? D____e Thai Massage