Thread: Banyo massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Banyo massage

Visited Banyo recently figuring I'd get in on spec at one of the three shops all within a block. Tried Garden of Eden first, place was seemingly shut. Went two doors down to the green shop, expecting to walk as I've read it's a boiler house. Pleasantly surprised when a happy young (27) pretty K girl, C...y, showed up. Usual offerings and price, great teasing, natural and busty, chatty. Apparently a FG lady works there also so will probably return to sample. Didn't get to Frangipani, any intel on that place? Looks like Banyo is my saviour for the moment in the deep north, since FG is out for logistical reasons.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always nice when you walk in and get a cutie instead of an old boiler and not having to do the oops sorry left my wallet in the car I’ll brb 😂

Have been to frangipani a few times for a legit Thai massage, they are quite good. Only offered extras there once by a 35ish Thai lady. Didn’t take her up on it though. So might be a bit hit and miss here 🤷*♂️
    Last edited by Igni; 06-01-2021 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Word

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a further visit to the green shop, Banyo Massage Therapy. Saw a beautiful lady, S.... whom I will definitely visit again. took the 3 pineapple option, I suspect thats as far as it goes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Green shop,

4 Mls i know

A: is the prettiest, a bit plump and busty, B: is young, large but cute, C: is the oldest, slim and does a good massage (spine adjustments), D: is not amazing in my experience.

As far as i know options are limited here