Thread: 645 Blakehurst - Any Info?

Senior Member(無間使者)

645 Blakehurst - Any Info?

I'm going to check this place out again, having not been there in about 5 or 6 years. There was an aussie gent running the place back then who had an amazing selection of Thai girls, but he moved on and the place lost its talent.

I heard through the grapevine that it's under new management, has had a makeover with a new line up of girls - though I'm not sure how recent it was.

I'll report back after I check it out. But if anyone has any intel on the place, do tell.

And for anyone who used to go there, remember a girl called Kelly who worked on Sundays. Fuck me she had the most amazing natural tits I have ever seen in my life. Ahh memories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have noticed that it is open now as well. I think it was closed for a while.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I have noticed that it is open now as well. I think it was closed for a while.
    Businesses close and reopen. Many had to close up shop during 2020 due to covid-19 lockdown but businesses are open now. Boys need girls. Girls need money. Business people want money to be wealthy and live comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I'm going to check this place out again, having not been there in about 5 or 6 years. There was an aussie gent running the place back then who had an amazing selection of Thai girls, but he moved on and the place lost its talent.

I heard through the grapevine that it's under new management, has had a makeover with a new line up of girls - though I'm not sure how recent it was.

I'll report back after I check it out. But if anyone has any intel on the place, do tell.

And for anyone who used to go there, remember a girl called Kelly who worked on Sundays. Fuck me she had the most amazing natural tits I have ever seen in my life. Ahh memories.
    Kelly slso worked at 12 cottam street bankstown.
    Not sure if still working as i have not been here for a few years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Kelly slso worked at 12 cottam street bankstown.
    Not sure if still working as i have not been here for a few years.
    I actually miss my punts with Kelly. She was so much fun.

She would wait on the edge of the bed, rubbing her pussy and fingering herself while I showered. As soon as I got out of the shower, I'd take two steps towards the bed, she would catch my cock in her mouth and immediately start deep throating. She was such an amazing shag. She was on a student visa back then so my bet is she has been back in Thailand for quite a long time now. Oh well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I actually miss my punts with Kelly. She was so much fun.

She would wait on the edge of the bed, rubbing her pussy and fingering herself while I showered. As soon as I got out of the shower, I'd take two steps towards the bed, she would catch my cock in her mouth and immediately start deep throating. She was such an amazing shag. She was on a student visa back then so my bet is she has been back in Thailand for quite a long time now. Oh well
    If she was on a student visa many years ago, its likely she returned to Thailand because she wouldn't be able to stay here forever and many Thais do miss their country and feel homesick or if she was lucky found a guy and got PR to stay in Australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder where Cha Cha is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    someone just did a review on this place in one of the reports subforums (on girl Jessica)....sounded like experience was good BUT prices have surged big time.... last time I went here pre-covid it was $65 half hour, excellent value even allowing for seedy decor ... girls were hit-miss, esp. experience-wise, and no english of course ..... current website says $70 half hour but is either out of date or misleading, as poster said minimum service charge is now $100 half hour, and up depending on service level ... yikes .... if the decor hasnt changed and girls havent got younger then this place wont survive I suspect ... I wont be going at those prices compared to alternates nearby....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I saw that review. I was going to visit yesterday, was in the shire for work. The prices and price structure put me off.

It does seem a bit on the spendy side for a chinese brothel out in the burbs.

It's getting to private prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Wonder where Cha Cha is.
    Last i heard she wanted to open a massage shop in the gong area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thx Fisher.
    If you hear more or had her contact, would appreciate a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Thx Fisher.
    If you hear more or had her contact, would appreciate a PM.
    Never had her contact details.
    Private massage section has a thread for the gong asked on that a while ago but no luck finding any info out.