Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving bad reviews?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Leaving bad reviews?

I’ve been mulling this question for a while...

Recently had a couple of mediocre punts but held off posting a review as I felt sorry for the girls and worried that their boss might see the review and get them into trouble. Both times they were just a bit mediocre rather than wilfully bad.

On the other hand, I don’t mind leaving a bad review if the service is emphatically bad, i.e. girl can’t be bothered, didn’t deliver what was agreed, bad attitude etc.

Do you ever feel bad about leaving a negative review or is it part of the punting game?

yeah, I think you should write reviews as long as it objective and not a personal attack on the girl. I think shops and girls needs to know when their service are not up to scratch, customers will vote with their wallet and elevate the service as a whole.

Hell, we should have our own version of a Michelin guide for shops, a group of anonymous punters judging by the shop's condition, service, girl quality etc... this will help punters find the way around. May I suggest calling it Punters guide with punters star? lol

Normally as fact reviews and not considered negative or positive. Some shops will ask for feedbacks as they are willing to discuss with service ladies for both wins.
    Not many service ladies work for interest, take the challenge and maybe you may train some good ladies helping them and you will be welcome by them.
    I sometimes visit some girls with negative reviews but some of them improved and doing good too.

Writing bad reviews to the best of your knowledge is not offensive, as long as it’s truthful. Still, avoid dwelling on the subject as some people use the review as a weapon against a shop or a girl.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All good points. We all have bad days at work and I think it’s important to differentiate between someone who might just be having an off day versus someone who provides poor service.

Thankfully, I reckon 80-90% of my punts are pretty good and it’s rare to have a really bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    All good points. We all have bad days at work and I think it’s important to differentiate between someone who might just be having an off day versus someone who provides poor service.

Thankfully, I reckon 80-90% of my punts are pretty good and it’s rare to have a really bad experience.
    Congrats bro you are enlightened
    I agreed with you high percentage received good punt as Sydney has good shops as well as good service ladies but the most importantly good customers lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think that is the beauty of this forum, which sadly lacks in so many aspects of life. get a bad meal at a restaurant, can only do positive reviews. get a lemon car, can only do positive reviews. booked a motel online only to find out its a dump, can only do positive reviews. somehow the "dont like the truth brigade" has deemed it socially unacceptable to provide negative feedback about something. which sucks to the core.
    as others have said, there is nothing wrong morally with a negative review if it was simply bad service on their part, provided it is truthful and given in a respectful way. to not write it distorts the "truth" so readers get a skewed opinion.
    however, there is a difference between 2 people not clicking and the service provider providing bad service. and only you know which it is. but it is up to each of us to not make one look like the other if we give a negative review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. Facts above fluff.
    2. Balanced perspective of positives and negatives.

Reviews should be about telling your experience, instead of worrying about what other people think you should or shouldn’t write.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No problem at all calling an average experience exactly that. Sometimes it's them. Sometimes it's you. I've reviewed my fair share of average punts and called them as such while acknowledging it may have been a number of factors at play. A forum of only positive reviews is useless. I get what you're saying in that I've had a number of average punts I couldn't be arsed writing about.

Banned
    If I have a poor experience I usually take it up with management as I leave
    If there are several reports similar to mine I’ll ring the shop when the lady is back in roster and reiterate my experience
    I’ll also get in touch with the OP
    Only done this once
    Everyone is entitled to a bad day but not a bad month

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im just wondering what about the ones where girls lie / pretend they are from a certain country, but in fact they are from else where.

would it be offensive if we have a thread naming them? there is a recent thread in General talk lately.

maybe it'd be helpful to other bros that dont want to waste their time and money or being lied to?

normally any lying ones i will not see them again, so I actually dodged a dud punt there because of what I read.

it is really very awkward when they are so obviously not from the country they say they are, but watch them pretend LOL.

at the same time though girl will lose customer which is abit mean.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Im just wondering what about the ones where girls lie / pretend they are from a certain country, but in fact they are from else where.

would it be offensive if we have a thread naming them? there is a recent thread in General talk lately.

maybe it'd be helpful to other bros that dont want to waste their time and money or being lied to?

normally any lying ones i will not see them again, so I actually dodged a dud punt there because of what I read.

it is really very awkward when they are so obviously not from the country they say they are, but watch them pretend LOL.

at the same time though girl will lose customer which is abit mean.....
    this should also extend to when a shop uses false pics and stats

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    this should also extend to when a shop uses false pics and stats
    fairly worded negative reviews are key for this forum to be worthwhile . I estimate that over 50% of my punts are " subpar" . This figure would be higher if it was not for some of the less than favourable feedback from the other brothers .

Banned
    The whole point in writing reviews is to send feedback to the shop about the performance and service of their girls and to provide guidance to fellow punters what they may expect from the girl. If a girl provides bad service and goes under the radar without any reviews then the shop is unaware of this and customers may feel they have been cheated and will consider going somewhere else for their next punt. Some might not want to write a review for many reasons. Ultimately, it's their choice.

If there is a bad review, a decent manager or shop owner will consider the customer's comments and then review the girl's service over time just like any employee in a business. We all understand that girls have their good or bad days and so do customers. In no way am I suggesting that a girl should be pulled up and asked why her service was below average because of one review. Give her some time and see what happens next. We are all human and not perfect.

If a customer goes to a particular shop and is writing reviews then he should be impartial and honest. If he decides to skip writing bad reviews and only focuses on favourable reviews for the sake of being on good terms with the shop that he frequents then he cannot be regarded as being a credible or reliable reviewer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just be prepared for the white knights to start blaming everything on you.

Banned
    Leave a balanced review . Nothing wrong litigious badmouthing or overly ripe in doing this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To me, negative reviews are as useful as positive reviews. They should both be equally appreciated as long as the writer is sharing his experience in good faith.

Banned
    Make it a mixture of Harold Robbins and Barbara Cartland..............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Make it a mixture of Harold Robbins and Barbara Cartland..............
    What’s your favourite period?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    What’s your favourite period?
    For Harold or Barbara??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast