Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaving bad reviews?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Does anyone share the reviews with the WL s or ML s
    That are written about them ?
    If I am seeing a regular and there is review on her, I will share the link.

So far none of the WLs I shared with can read the reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be honest I'd be a bit nervous for the girl after writing a review knowing how closely the management would browse and advertise on this forum, even if it isn't negative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shops want reviews done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    The shops want reviews done
    They would prefer good or positive reviews of their girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This form is about to tell the truth, no matter is good or bad, but first of all the review must basic on thuth as well no drama

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    its no secret, some members are offered favours or discounts for reviews...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    its no secret, some members are offered favours or discounts for reviews...
    These Turkeys are complicit in the deceit perpetrated by some of these shops
    If everyone started requesting lineups the deceit would stop

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    These Turkeys are complicit in the deceit perpetrated by some of these shops
    If everyone started requesting lineups the deceit would stop
    Mate, this forum is just like any other social platform on the internet. It is laughably easy to distort and lie about anything.
    That's why you always, always have to suss out who's who and doing what for whom.
    The only way to do that is to "review the reviewer", so to speak. Read their reviews, keep it in mind, then spend some money to try out the actual subject. You only need to do it 1 - 3 times to figure them out. You will:
    - know the extent to which they distort the truth. Some are more ruthless than others.
    - have a "blacklist" and a "whitelist". The whitelist is important to have because one of the blacklisted ones might do a review on a girl therefore it is bad, but this is "negated" when one of the whitelisted ones step up and validate it. See it's random with the blacklisted guys. They sometimes get a good WL to write about, sometimes a bad one.
    - have a "greylist". These are not really bad guys because they are good at something. Maybe the experiences part is overblown, but the physical descriptions are spot on, or rather, they see what you see... They say a girl is skinny and sure enough that girl is skinny. Some are bad even at this part, believe it or not!

Unfortunately it really takes time to build all this up, but you will be thankful to do it in the long run!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To add to the above, if you don’t have enough funds to “try out the actual subject”, then you can do a few tips below:

If you see a review, good or bad, of a girl then try and search if there are other reviews of the same girl.

Next one - you can also try and see if the reviewer writes other reports of other girls in the past. Do they write positive reviews 100% of the time ? Do they write negative reviews 100% of the time? Do they write exclusively for one shop or operator, or do they have a diverse enough coverage that reduce the likelihood that they are out to attack competitor shops with negative reports, or if they are discount chasing writers who write nothing but good reviews.

Forum tools are available and easy to use for the above. Good luck !

Thanks for adding, Dettol. All good points, but I have to differ on this one:
    "Do they write exclusively for one shop or operator"
    I wouldn't put too much weight on this point, simply because we humans are creatures of habit. A punter might like to frequent a particular shop because it is more convenient for him, or he just likes that place. Doesn't mean he's suss. I have some guys in my whitelist and greylist that never write anything on other shops, just the one shop they always go to.
    I'm also personally guilty of always frequenting only a handful of shops, so I know this happens.
    Last edited by GoldfishMan; 30-01-2021 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Grammar

There are people on these forum who think they know everything, and they are only good at criticising others without much contributions themselves !

No matter how truthful the writer writes, from the bottom of his heart, if he writes frequently, he will be attacked by these people ! The writers can have many good ARs that people like, but no two people can have exactly the same taste, the same mood at the time, the same level of interaction with the girl etc. one AR that doesn’t go his reader’s way, he’ll be branded a shill, a liar, or whatever they can think of.

As a seasoned writer, you don’t have to take those comments very seriously, you didn’t invite them to read in the first place, you write it for those who follow you, not for those who criticise you. The forum even has a rule to deal with this, although it’s rarely enforced. If you don’t like the AR, fuck off elsewhere, don’t read it, don’t criticise the writer, especially ruining his AR, it’s an anti-social behaviour, not welcome here !

Further to this, when I write an AR, it’s because I like the girl, I like the session, that’s what I want to tell people about, right from my first AR many years ago. If I’m not having a good time, I simply won’t write about it, the girl might not be my cup of tea, she might be others’ favourite, so I usually don’t write about bad sessions. As you can see, bad reviews also attract a lot of comments from those who had great time with the girl !

So to say that one who writes good reviews are fake reviews is bullshit !

And also, to say anyone frequent one shop is questionable is also bullshit. When you get acquainted with one shop or mamasan, they will know what you like, so you have a better chance of getting the right girls, whether you prefer to travel around or stick to one shop, it’s entirely up to you, I want a good punt for my own sake, not for others sake ! As you can imagine, a VIP has more chance to have the first bite of the cake...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks for adding, Dettol. All good points, but I have to differ on this one:
    "Do they write exclusively for one shop or operator"
    I wouldn't put too much weight on this point, simply because we humans are creatures of habit. A punter might like to frequent a particular shop because it is more convenient for him, or he just likes that place. Doesn't mean he's suss. I have some guys in my whitelist and greylist that never write anything on other shops, just the one shop they always go to.
    I'm also personally guilty of always frequenting only a handful of shops, so I know this happens.
    Oh yeah, no doubt. Your reasoning makes perfect sense and I understand that some people are creatures of habit.

People go to same restaurants, or order the same dishes everytime, without wanting to try others.

There’s nothing wrong with that. The point of what I am saying is... if Lionel Messi is being paid by Adidas to wear their boots and apparels, then he cannot waltz along in public wearing Nikes or other brands.

It’s not exactly applicable here in the sense that no one knows who is writing for who (well, other than the obvious ones, of course! ) and who has vendetta against which shops.

It’s not a perfect science at the end of the day, and people can choose whatever parameters they like to establish red flags and make their own judgments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In a revitalised Syd punting life I have been fortunate not to have had a really dud or bad session ....some definite YMMV situations or differing connections which left me unsatisfied, but nothing really bad as of yet.

If I did experience something really poor I would probably post it in good faith as that is the value of this forum.

I use this forum as a sieve. I look for common themes or experiences through multiple reviews to allow me to access a girl. And yep, I do connect to some specific reviewer's who seem to be have similar tastes and tell it like it is!

And thus far it has worked quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Oh yeah, no doubt. Your reasoning makes perfect sense and I understand that some people are creatures of habit.

People go to same restaurants, or order the same dishes everytime, without wanting to try others.

There’s nothing wrong with that. The point of what I am saying is... if Lionel Messi is being paid by Adidas to wear their boots and apparels, then he cannot waltz along in public wearing Nikes or other brands.

It’s not exactly applicable here in the sense that no one knows who is writing for who (well, other than the obvious ones, of course! ) and who has vendetta against which shops.

It’s not a perfect science at the end of the day, and people can choose whatever parameters they like to establish red flags and make their own judgments.
    Exactly, people can make their own judgment without the so-called guidelines, as I said above, writers should write for those who follow them, not for those who criticise them.

I should talk to admin to tighten up the forum rules on this...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There are people on these forum who think they know everything, and they are only good at criticising others without much contributions themselves !

No matter how truthful the writer writes, from the bottom of his heart, if he writes frequently, he will be attacked by these people ! The writers can have many good ARs that people like, but no two people can have exactly the same taste, the same mood at the time, the same level of interaction with the girl etc. one AR that doesn’t go his reader’s way, he’ll be branded a shill, a liar, or whatever they can think of.

As a seasoned writer, you don’t have to take those comments very seriously, you didn’t invite them to read in the first place, you write it for those who follow you, not for those who criticise you. The forum even has a rule to deal with this, although it’s rarely enforced. If you don’t like the AR, fuck off elsewhere, don’t read it, don’t criticise the writer, especially ruining his AR, it’s an anti-social behaviour, not welcome here !

Further to this, when I write an AR, it’s because I like the girl, I like the session, that’s what I want to tell people about, right from my first AR many years ago. If I’m not having a good time, I simply won’t write about it, the girl might not be my cup of tea, she might be others’ favourite, so I usually don’t write about bad sessions. As you can see, bad reviews also attract a lot of comments from those who had great time with the girl !

So to say that one who writes good reviews are fake reviews is bullshit !

And also, to say anyone frequent one shop is questionable is also bullshit. When you get acquainted with one shop or mamasan, they will know what you like, so you have a better chance of getting the right girls, whether you prefer to travel around or stick to one shop, it’s entirely up to you, I want a good punt for my own sake, not for others sake ! As you can imagine, a VIP has more chance to have the first bite of the cake...
    Well said brother Wil, I couldn’t have said it any better myself! Love to frame this one at the top of the page as a sticky!

From another frequent reviewer I can definitely echo the sentiments of writing our reviews for our fans and friendly members and visitors of this forum rather than trolls and keyboard trouble makers who only create hatred and conflicts and Never contributed!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Exactly, people can make their own judgment without the so-called guidelines, as I said above, writers should write for those who follow them, not for those who criticise them.

I should talk to admin to tighten up the forum rules on this...
    Sorry, didn't get you at the end there. Tighten the rules to do what? Prevent people from criticizing an AR?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't trust all reviews not because people might like or sugarcoat everything but simply because we have different tastes , I have seen girls who were just average but the review presented them as Hollywood superstar!! So I think overtime we get an idea whose reviews are closer to our taste and disregard the rest. It's the same as having black , grey and white lists

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sorry, didn't get you at the end there. Tighten the rules to do what? Prevent people from criticizing an AR?
    The Rules says, if you have a different opinion, start your own thread, do not criticise and attack the writer on his thread.

You can say what you want without referring to what others have said unless you want conflicts !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    everyone has there own view of things. thats why we share and gather the most intel we can so that we can have this best possible punt.
    also to help avoid bad punts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aus99 Moderator View Post
    The Rules says, if you have a different opinion, start your own thread, do not criticise and attack the writer on his thread.

You can say what you want without referring to what others have said unless you want conflicts !
    Right. Well I'm personally not guilty of that. BTW, that's a very interesting way of writing punctuation marks...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast