Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaving bad reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    I’ve been mulling this question for a while...

Recently had a couple of mediocre punts but held off posting a review as I felt sorry for the girls and worried that their boss might see the review and get them into trouble. Both times they were just a bit mediocre rather than wilfully bad.

On the other hand, I don’t mind leaving a bad review if the service is emphatically bad, i.e. girl can’t be bothered, didn’t deliver what was agreed, bad attitude etc.

Do you ever feel bad about leaving a negative review or is it part of the punting game?
    All information is welcome here bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I definitely appreciate all reviews, good or bad. Goes a long way in helping me make a pricy decision lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think there is an aspect of writing negative reviews that you are missing here.

Imagine a senior bro with a good rep here writes a glowing review of a girl and you then popup and write a negative review of the same girl. Now you come to the point where you have to realise that for some of these guys, writing glowing reviews is their "bread and butter". They will defend their position to no end. So all in all, you may have started out with a noble intention to help other bros avoid a bad punt, but end up having the impact "reflected" back on you and have your own forum rep in tatters, not to mention having a lot of abuse thrown at you.
    Think about the above and consider if that is what you want?

I personally do it this way: say I have a good review in hand of a particular girl, written and corroborated by a bunch of "bros" here. So I go ahead and book this girl and try her out. If the punt was really bad and nothing near what was in the review, I simply take down all the "bros" names into my own blacklist of "reviewers". From that point on, I will ignore all good reviews from those bros.

Of course if it is a new girl nobody has written about, go for it. None of the above applies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think there is an aspect of writing negative reviews that you are missing here.

Imagine a senior bro with a good rep here writes a glowing review of a girl and you then popup and write a negative review of the same girl. Now you come to the point where you have to realise that for some of these guys, writing glowing reviews is their "bread and butter". They will defend their position to no end. So all in all, you may have started out with a noble intention to help other bros avoid a bad punt, but end up having the impact "reflected" back on you and have your own forum rep in tatters, not to mention having a lot of abuse thrown at you.
    Think about the above and consider if that is what you want?

I personally do it this way: say I have a good review in hand of a particular girl, written and corroborated by a bunch of "bros" here. So I go ahead and book this girl and try her out. If the punt was really bad and nothing near what was in the review, I simply take down all the "bros" names into my own blacklist of "reviewers". From that point on, I will ignore all good reviews from those bros.

Of course if it is a new girl nobody has written about, go for it. None of the above applies.
    Then there are trolls who just make shit up because they are pathetic arseholes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This reminds me of a review a while ago. There were like 4,5 glowing reviews on Didi at Ginza that time. A bro (pekingdude?) wrote a review on Didi which was honest in my view but just a little below average. He got smashed back by a bunch of bros and he ended up apologised and deleted his post.

Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    100% Seen that plenty of times.
    What do you expect ?

If multiple people write glowing reviews for one girl, she must have something worthwhile, and they must have some kind of feeling for her. Insulting the girl is just the same as insulting them, of course they will take action !

One thing a whinging reviewer can do is, if he’s got a different opinion about the girl, start his own thread, never post on the thread that others are praising the girl, that’s just asking for trouble, or picking fights !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    This reminds me of a review a while ago. There were like 4,5 glowing reviews on Didi at Ginza that time. A bro (pekingdude?) wrote a review on Didi which was honest in my view but just a little below average. He got smashed back by a bunch of bros and he ended up apologised and deleted his post.
    i dont know the post your referring too. but this basic concept saddens me. if Didi has her bad days, readers will never know about it because essentially the "truth" has been skewed
    however i agree with wilisno, if pekingdude (or anyone) had a negative review, start your own thread about her.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i dont know the post your referring too. but this basic concept saddens me. if Didi has her bad days, readers will never know about it because essentially the "truth" has been skewed
    however i agree with wilisno, if pekingdude (or anyone) had a negative review, start your own thread about her.
    Exactly just like the Chocolite dude damaged Meng’s beautiful review of Sabrina.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    Nope, the trolling happens even if you start a new negative thread. I can illustrate it if you want. I recently had the absolute worst punt I've had in the last decade, all based on the "recommendations" of a few aligned bros here. It was a girl that was described as "best punt of Covid lockdown" for one happy punter, even. She turned out to be a weird as fark J girl. I didn't even want to cum for her in the end, lol!
    If I go ahead and post a new negative review of that now, watch what happens...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Internet review is a double edge sword, any site and industry. However owners are are often happy to take the good out of it but can't bear the effects of the bad.

If a business doesn't want the possibility of getting bad reviews then don't put yourself out there in the first place. I know plenty of business doing very well with very minimum of internet presents. If you put yourself out there, whether its google, Zomato, AUS99...... be ready for the good and bad.

Nope, the trolling happens even if you start a new negative thread. I can illustrate it if you want. I recently had the absolute worst punt I've had in the last decade, all based on the "recommendations" of a few aligned bros here. It was a girl that was described as "best punt of Covid lockdown" for one happy punter, even. She turned out to be a weird as fark J girl. I didn't even want to cum for her in the end, lol!
    That depends on how you write it. If you just write down your experience, without referring to other reviews, or worse, comparing to the good experience others had, implying the others were lying, then you won’t get direct attacks, that’s human nature !

If you think those defensive punters for the girl mentioned are trolling, they think you’re trolling on their thread too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think someone already did! 😀

Banned
    If a girl has no reviews at all and has been working some time, then someone needs to step up and provide some commentary for fellow punters to consider. This is why having this forum allows fellow punters to share their experiences and views. However, some punters want to keep their gems to themselves. We all know this but remember the girl won't stay hidden forever.

Who was this bruh? Must've been off putting for you not want to finish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    People on the internet acting like dickheads... well i never.

As long as whatever is said is sincere i say let rip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dunno what all the fuss is about. You’re not going to marry her. Stick it in and get off. Not that hard 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Dunno what all the fuss is about. You’re not going to marry her. Stick it in and get off. Not that hard 😂😂😂
    What does this have to do with anything?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Simple. If you can’t say anything nice about the girl don’t say it. Just get on with job and move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a girl has no reviews at all and has been working some time, then someone needs to step up and provide some commentary for fellow punters to consider. This is why having this forum allows fellow punters to share their experiences and views. However, some punters want to keep their gems to themselves. We all know this but remember the girl won't stay hidden forever.
    I know some WL/ML,but their reviews are hard to be found, I asked the girls and they told most of their regular are over 50s and don't even know the form on onlie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone share the reviews with the WL s or ML s
    That are written about them ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast