Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 303 Campsie - LULU, BBBJ & CIM Queen !

303 Campsie - LULU, BBBJ & CIM Queen !

Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : 303 Campsie

Date of Visit : 26/12/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.campsie303.net/rata

Rates : $150 for 60 minutes

Size/shape : 162 cm approx, C cup, slim figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Language: Chinese (mandarin), some English but used Google translate

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, (Throat fucking & COF - allowed with me though YMMV)

Value for money/recommend? Yes absolutely.

Firstly, sorry about the late AR as I totally forgot to post this review when I went to the shop on Boxing Day.

Since 2018, I have seen Lulu (Monica at Paddington) on and off since then. She is a great girl and has always been willing and committed to giving me a good time. Since it was ages since I have seen her, I hit her up on WeChat to see where she was working. She replied and said Campsie so I thought why not as my regular was on her period and I was a bit horny.

Arrived at the shop and had to wait around 10 minutes as Lulu was still with another customer. Apparently they have gone over time because he couldn't cum which is fine lol. Lulu then greeted me and said hello long time no see. Gave her a cuddle and headed for the shower. Lulu has already had a shower so I jumped in, cleaned myself then jumped out and dried myself. Lulu was naked, wearing her g string and hooker heels playing with herself as she waited for me to shower. No shit. As soon as I jumped out, Lulu jumped off the bed in her hooker heels, crouched down like she was going to take a shit and started sucking me mid way drying myself haha. God this girl is so keen !

As usual, I knew this was going to be a filthy session as Lulu knows what I like. She was sucking me while looking at me with her hair tied in a ponytail. With Lulu, YMMV as she does allow me to throat fuck her a bit. I usually don't do it as I'm not that kind of person but as Lulu is always pushing the boundaries, I thought why not ! So as Lulu was sucking, I grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. It wasn't hard pounding but enough that she sort of gagged a bit. I said to her sorry did I hurt you ? she replied and said no honey, not a problem. After a bit of mouth fucking, she continued sucking. BBBJ continued on the bed for about 15 minutes. Lulu then said lets fuck so we started fucking in cowgirl. Lulu started to ride me hard and was pumping away. Her tanned skin looks heavenly and have to say for a Chinese girl, she really knows how to fuck ! After cowgirl we moved to doggy. Lulu is a really small girl and her ass in doggy looks very petite. I pounded away for about 15 minutes, couldn't take it any longer and blew a huge load in her mouth. Once Lulu spat my load out, she said "too much" with a laugh.

Afterwards, we jumped in the shower together, then hoped on the bed and chatted. Lulu (Monica) is a really fun girl. She really knows how to make you feel good. As I said, I have seen her since her Paddington 244 days and nothing has changed with her service and attitude since then. As with any review I type, your mileage may vary ! I have seen her well over 50 times so in relation to the mouth fucking, she may or may not allow you to. It just depends on how well you click.

Lulu also does allow COF but yet again, YMMV. COB usually isn't a problem and if you do want to go for COF, just be careful of her eyes. She doesn't mind it but just be careful because last time when we did COF, a bit got in her eye and apparently it stung.

Once our time was up, Lulu gave me a big kiss on the cheeks, a big hug and said good bye.

(P.S: Apologies about my grammar. I'm half a sleep and CBF typing properly lol)

Banned
    NiceGuy11
    How accurate are the photos on their website....if legit looks like they have a few gems there

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    NiceGuy11
    How accurate are the photos on their website....if legit looks like they have a few gems there
    Hey Labia Vortex !

No, I would say the photos on the website of Lulu are not her that's for sure.

If you visit the old Paddington 244 website, you'll see some photos of her. Can confirm 100% that is her. If you look through some of her old review at Paddington, you'll see some pictures of her.

This is the old Paddington 244 link: https://244desire.com.au/monica-244-...-brothel-babe/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hey Labia Vortex !

No, I would say the photos on the website of Lulu are not her that's for sure.

If you visit the old Paddington 244 website, you'll see some photos of her. Can confirm 100% that is her. If you look through some of her old review at Paddington, you'll see some pictures of her.

This is the old Paddington 244 link: https://244desire.com.au/monica-244-...-brothel-babe/
    Thanks Boss....much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Thanks Boss....much appreciated
    No worries bro !

Nice AR bro.

Good to see the 244 girls out there.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Nice AR bro.

Good to see the 244 girls out there.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Hey riff ! Yes man ! It honestly bought back good memories of 244. Monica (Lulu) is still has the same energy as she did at 244 haha.

It was great to see her again.

Hey riff ! Yes man ! It honestly bought back good memories of 244. Monica (Lulu) is still has the same energy as she did at 244 haha.

It was great to see her again.
    Thsnks for the ar.
    Whst days does she work?
    Campsie weblink supplied has not been updated since september.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Thsnks for the ar.
    Whst days does she work?
    Campsie weblink supplied has not been updated since september.
    Hi Fisher. She usually works on the weekends but not sure if she is on this week. She also works at Bexley massage other days. The website is not up to date so the only option is to call them to double check when shes on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is her name at Bexley?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    What is her name at Bexley?
    Hey bro. It is Susan.

Hi Fisher. She usually works on the weekends but not sure if she is on this week. She also works at Bexley massage other days. The website is not up to date so the only option is to call them to double check when shes on.
    Is that the little shop next to the tab and pub?

I don't think so bro. If you google IGA Bexley, it's that street. The entrance is being the main Street.

Sorry bro. I was talking about Bexley. Campsie 303 is behind the KFC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow so many different names i wonder if she even know her name at the different locations

I don't think so bro. If you google IGA Bexley, it's that street. The entrance is being the main Street.
    I know bexley iga well.
    Thanks

Sorry bro. I was talking about Bexley. Campsie 303 is behind the KFC.
    Been past the back entrance to 303 for work a few times but unable to visit each time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeh lulu/susan/monica has great service

Quote Originally Posted by Xxzzxx View Post
    yeh lulu/susan/monica has great service
    Yeah bro her service has been fantastic ever since I met her at 244 Paddington in 2018. Never been a dude punt with her. Great girl !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the rooms like? Bathroom in the rooms or shared amongst the punters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast