Thread: How is Lucy in 7 Cowper now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How is Lucy in 7 Cowper now?

From another thread "Inner Sydney / CBDs biggest tits? (FS only)", I see someone recommends Lucy in 7 Cowper. After I searched for her reviews, she does have some positive reviews but some of them doesn't seem to be reliable.
    Moreover, I've heard that 7 Cowper doesn't have many young girls and 7 Cowper doesn't seem to be a famous brothel as I don't find many fresh reviews. From some Lucy's photos I've searched, I doubt if she is only 23yrs like the website says. I also find a review of her in 2017 and know she worked in other shops before. The photos look like early 30s, which I actually can accept as long as her services and tits are good. I really like her big tits in the photos. But if she's much older, like late 30s, I'd not be interested.
    Did anyone try her recently? How old does she look like (face and skin)? How're her services and quality now? Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro,

I tried her about a year ago... she sometimes works at Chatswood 350. I was always surprised, she gets really good reviews but IMO they're too generous. Lucy was nice, but she's either late 30s or early 40s. Big assets, and they are firm and good, but I wouldn't say they're the best tits ever. Also, pretty mechanical when she gets down to it. I'd give her a 5/10. Also, the face, and I'm not being picky here, not the best face...

If you're looking for good titties, try Cherry or Rachel at 227 NSM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Hey bro,

I tried her about a year ago... she sometimes works at Chatswood 350. I was always surprised, she gets really good reviews but IMO they're too generous. Lucy was nice, but she's either late 30s or early 40s. Big assets, and they are firm and good, but I wouldn't say they're the best tits ever. Also, pretty mechanical when she gets down to it. I'd give her a 5/10. Also, the face, and I'm not being picky here, not the best face...

If you're looking for good titties, try Cherry or Rachel at 227 NSM.
    Thanks bro. Your experience proves my guess and save me lots of time. Do 227 NSM provide FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Officially no... But if you're nice and polite about it, the girls are willing. Rachel yes, Cherry, no such luck yet. Also, 14 Burwood Rd around the corner is an *unofficial* FS house.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Officially no... But if you're nice and polite about it, the girls are willing. Rachel yes, Cherry, no such luck yet. Also, 14 Burwood Rd around the corner is an *unofficial* FS house.
    Alright Thanks. I'll consider it. Not living around, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Lucy was dethroned ages ago by a few girls, but her consistent service seems to give her a steady review. By the sounds of things, you would be best not blowing your wad (pun intended) on her and read more reviews . Sometimes, however , its just a gamble and you gotta do a punt in the purest sense of the word.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What does NSM stand for?

I had three awesome sessions with her last year. Always puts in the effort and I think it's a safe choice to choose her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had a go with Lucy as well maybe a year ago. I would put her age as 40s and definitely an old timer in the job.
    Her BBBJ is basically no tongue just full throttle up and down, gets a fair bit of depth in her mouth. Nothing to say about the sex just very standard.
    Her tits were definitely firm, nice and natural.
    Body is definitely quite plump.
    I felt she was quite consistent with her service, quite pleasant and happy.

If you like what you see and want to try, yeah sure. But definitely better ways to spend your bucks if you’re just after nice big tits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All from Her photos on the website, I’d rate her face as a 4/10. But from memory she wasn’t that bad. Could have been the dim lights 🤨

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by altvmla View Post
    What does NSM stand for?
    I'm assuming North Strathfield Massage

Banned
    Maybe a typo... N5M..?
    Number 5 Marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, North Strathfield Massage (227 North Strathfield)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried her several days ago and think I should provide my experience here.
    Overall she is good. I'd recommend her to those huge tits milf lovers. Her attitude is comfortable and she is experienced but that might be because I'm young.
    I don't wanna write a long review so just put it here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is old as the hill if you want to try matured lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    She is old as the hill if you want to try matured lady
    Completely agree. She is your Ashfield milfy type aunty. Her tits are great, that's as far as it goes in terms of appearance and service. Would not recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Second that Pingers... any good busty milfs that are a bit prettier to look at?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have to admit I'm one of those people with those positive reviews and my mine has changed on the positive nature it of it too. It was a good first time, but her age is showing on her more than ever. Also the last few times I tried her, it was absolutely mechanical. Would be a 1-2 minutes in sex and she'd already be saying "oh yes cum baby" or something. Only selling point is that you can rest assure on getting a bbj, decent but not the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    By asking nice, how much extra pineapple do you mean? haha

Been to NSM once with Cherry, it was great but even with the happy ending, it was just a basic hj. No titty action so was disappointed a bit. The massage and teasing was top notch tough. I've got my eyes set on June possibly and wanna see how that goes. Does 14 burwood have a WeChat or anything to see roster? Didn't seem like it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    c0457161306 that's 14s wechat and has daily roster.