Thread: Best privates of 2020

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best privates of 2020

Hi all,

Not sure if this has already been a thread... but there's so much bad talk about Locanto and E&B privates. Yes, lotsa bait and switches out there. But also, there are a few good ones.

My 2020 highlight was a thick little Thai thing called Ladda (0424 851 426). Great CBJ and DFK in a private apartment in Homebush. Has some acne which has been brushed out of her profile, but really into it, really clean, and perky little B cups with a juicy round ass. I highly recommend.

What are your 2020 private ML/WL highlights?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In Sydney?

Niko Delevingne. Expensive but worth the experience.
    Anyone else?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Korean Celine at Rhodes. She actually got Christmas/Chelsea to act as her manager on the phones and arrange booking but great girl. Also only private that let me do two shots in a hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Korean Celine at Rhodes. She actually got Christmas/Chelsea to act as her manager on the phones and arrange booking but great girl. Also only private that let me do two shots in a hour.
    Any contact info brother Meng? Also what does she look like?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Any contact info brother Meng? Also what does she look like?
    Thinks she's gone. Haven't seen her on eb in a while. She did tour Queensland last year for a bit before disappearing.

She actually use to work in Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My go to girl for private so far is Korean Sera at Wentworth Point. I might be biased as I have a thing with Korean only. Watching too much K drama will do this to u.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B0tb0t View Post
    My go to girl for private so far is Korean Sera at Wentworth Point. I might be biased as I have a thing with Korean only. Watching too much K drama will do this to u.
    Not watching too many pretty K-Pop girls dancing in very short dresses and high heels?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m more to next door neighbour girl kind of thing. I actually don’t even watch k-pop.

Banned
    I’m more to next door neighbour girl kind of thing. I actually don’t even watch k-pop.
    Go and check out the many Korean restaurants in Strathfield and you will see many Korean girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Go and check out the many Korean restaurants in Strathfield and you will see many Korean girls.
    Thanks for the intel. Strathfield does have better view compared to Eastwood. Ten times better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What was her contact?