Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING - Suspected STI at Lucky Star Massage - Sophie

WARNING - Suspected STI at Lucky Star Massage - Sophie

This is the first time I’m writing a post like this and saddens me that it’s at a shop I’ve been a regular at.

Saw Sophie from China, paid $50 for clothes off and saw what I think was herpes or warts around genitals. Got up and left immediately. Just finished a blood test and checkup at doctors. Will let you guys know results.

Please be careful with any punting you do and always wear a condom for FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geez. Pre-emptive strike. Harsh.

Banned
    Did you report this to the shop owner before you made this comment on this forum? What was their response?

When it is dark in RNT places, you can't do a quick check to see if there is anything suspicious down below. What's worse is when the girl turns around for undressing (if she does get naked) and asks you to lie on the massage table first before you can see her naked. This prevents you from making this quick check up. If she decides to do B2B then you're exposed without knowing. This is why I prefer my girls to be naked right from the outset.

As you would know, a condom protects your penis from catching herpes or warts but not around the little fella. In all cases, don't let your guard down. Take a look (don't be a gynaecologist which might make you creepy in the eyes of the girl) and make sure nothing appears like herpes or warts. If you get herpes, it's there for life and having that one punt is not worth the risk. Stay safe guys.

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Geez. Pre-emptive strike. Harsh.
    Do not take chances with this stuff. I'm writing for your safety as well as all the other punters here.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you report this to the shop owner before you made this comment on this forum? What was their response?
    Yes I told her on the phone after I left but obviously denied. And yes completely agree it's hard to tell in dark rooms like that, that's why I'm not 100% sure what it was but it was definitely not healthy. There was no contact between me and that region of her body but I have been to this shop many times and I am not taking any risks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Yes I told her on the phone after I left but obviously denied. And yes completely agree it's hard to tell in dark rooms like that, that's why I'm not 100% sure what it was but it was definitely not healthy. There was no contact between me and that region of her body but I have been to this shop many times and I am not taking any risks.
    You have every right to be alarmed if you suspect something doesn't look right on a ML's or WL's genitals.

For all punters out there who don't know what to look out for when it comes to STI's please see the link below for photos. Stay safe and be on the lookout at all times.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...ures-and-facts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You have every right to be alarmed if you suspect something doesn't look right on a ML's or WL's genitals.

For all punters out there who don't know what to look out for when it comes to STI's please see the link below for photos. Stay safe and be on the lookout at all times.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...ures-and-facts
    or google Paris Hiltons vagina

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've heard of a few cases at MLs and WLs lately. I wonder if girls aren't getting checked as often as they should because of Covid fears

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    I've heard of a few cases at MLs and WLs lately. I wonder if girls aren't getting checked as often as they should because of Covid fears
    MLs aren't required to be checked. WLs do it every month or three months I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where's Lucky Star Massage?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Where's Lucky Star Massage?
    1/117 Cabramatta Road

Really disappointed today as I can't punt until next week when I get results back. Really regret going here today..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How long after the massage did you go do blood test and check?

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    How long after the massage did you go do blood test and check?
    I know what you're getting at but I didn't touch her at all and there was no contact between me and her vag. Was just massage and then she took her clothes off and when I saw all the bumps on her skin I got out of there ASAP. I'm more concerned about my past visits because I have DATY at this shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is the first time I’m writing a post like this and saddens me that it’s at a shop I’ve been a regular at.

Saw Sophie from China, paid $50 for clothes off and saw what I think was herpes or warts around genitals. Got up and left immediately. Just finished a blood test and checkup at doctors. Will let you guys know results.

Please be careful with any punting you do and always wear a condom for FS.
    You cannot get STI from massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know what you're getting at but I didn't touch her at all and there was no contact between me and her vag. Was just massage and then she took her clothes off and when I saw all the bumps on her skin I got out of there ASAP. I'm more concerned about my past visits because I have DATY at this shop
    Why not wait a week or 2 before getting tested? Even if you got infected with something during this massage, it won't show up on test or visual check yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Why not wait a week or 2 before getting tested? Even if you got infected with something during this massage, it won't show up on test or visual check yet.
    You know what, I’m going to consult you before I speak to my doctor about my health next time. Thanks for the tip.

Did you get your money back? I could just picture the ML's face when you got up and wanted to leave...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Could it be what you saw was shaving rash ? Or red bumps from irritated hair folicals after waxing ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Probably because services were being diverted to tackle the virus leaving many people not willing to spend hours in a clinic just to get a check up or have a blood test for STIs. Health officials in NSW had reported that numbers dropped for patients visiting their doctors or clinics during the pandemic to deal with their other medical issues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdamage View Post
    You cannot get STI from massage.
    You can't catch STI from HJ however there is a risk of herpes if there is body to body contact.

https://www.healthtap.com/questions/...g-and-freakin/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast