Thread: Water Tank Pussy ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Water Tank Pussy ??

Please pardon my ignorance on this one....

I was asked what is a "water tank pussy". ?

Damned if I know,
    and googling only produced a few places where its used in advertising but nowhere an explanation..

Anyone got a real idea on it ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Be fucked if I know bro local!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like the girl at the water cooler from work perhaps? Sounds weird

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I seen a girls add on locanto saying she had a water tank pussy. Didn't sound that good. Don't know what it means.

Banned
    Is it someone who is always wet or has fluid gushing of her tank when she gets all horny and wet. How about a squirter?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Or the size of it is comparable to a water tank? I prefer a water-tight one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Or the size of it is comparable to a water tank? I prefer a water-tight one.
    Same. Don't want my fella swimming in one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is it someone who is always wet or has fluid gushing of her tank when she gets all horny and wet. How about a squirter?
    I was going to say a squirter. In particular a girl who can do it repeatedly in a short space of time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Could just be a bad Google translate. For what, I have no idea.
    Probably as some suggest something to do with getting wet or squirting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the context? Is it like the fishbowls in Geylang - bunch of girls sitting behind a glass window, each with their own number.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    What was the context? Is it like the fishbowls in Geylang - bunch of girls sitting behind a glass window, each with their own number.
    Haha. You must be dreaming about Thailand where the girls sit behind the glass window and wait for a guy to choose them for massage or boom boom. It's not going to happen for a while given the number of covid-19 cases in Thailand is surging due to migrant workers from Myanwar. There has been a complete shutdown of bars, nightclubs and massage parlours in places like Pattaya or Patong. It's dead end for these places at this stage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha. You must be dreaming about Thailand where the girls sit behind the glass window and wait for a guy to choose them for massage or boom boom. It's not going to happen for a while given the number of covid-19 cases in Thailand is surging due to migrant workers from Myanwar. There has been a complete shutdown of bars, nightclubs and massage parlours in places like Pattaya or Patong. It's dead end for these places at this stage.
    Geylang is in Singapore not Thailand and not sure if Geylang is operating at the moment, irrelevant of course as none of us in Australia can get there at present.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Geylang does have fishbowls, too.

Or, at least, used to have them. As most of the girls were "visitors", no doubt that source has dried up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sounds funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Google translate can get you into trouble sometimes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol so what was the answer

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    It is "Juicy pussy" ....Lungor what do u think?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now that we kind of agree that it's a very wet pussy that may or may not squirt, do any of the brothers know of girls who get so wet that their pussy juices run down their leg?