Thread: Mia, size 4 all natural double D cups, unbelievable Spanish Shower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Yes that’s true not to contaminate brother ahlungor’s review
    Mate, members are welcome to comment on my thread , otherwise we would have no forum , no ?

Ps. I do have a confession to made, I said in my earlier post that no way I would pay $200 for FS in a massage shop, but I actually did , quite a few times too........ lol

Once was back at Zanadu, with #18, the 36DD cups from Hong Kong, I just had to have her, I asked, she said $200, I said ok! And back then it called 代支! as I had no wallet on me, I paid the tips at reception and of course they all knew what was that for.

Another time was also back at Chequers for a 38 E Cup Korean K-pop girl, saw her once, again that feeling that I have to have this girl, so return the next week, had $200 cash and a Dom in my shop clothe pocket and handed to her inside the room and got my wishes .

True stories !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, members are welcome to comment on my thread , otherwise we would have no forum , no ?

Ps. I do have a confession to made, I said in my earlier post that no way I would pay $200 for FS in a massage shop, but I actually did , quite a few times too........ lol

Once was back at Zanadu, with #18, the 36DD cups from Hong Kong, I just had to have her, I asked, she said $200, I said ok! And back then it called 代支! as I had no wallet on me, I paid the tips at reception and of course they all knew what was that for.

Another time was also back at Chequers for a 38 E Cup Korean K-pop girl, saw her once, again that feeling that I have to have this girl, so return the next week, had $200 cash and a Dom in my shop clothe pocket and handed to her inside the room and got my wishes .

True stories !
    I know the feeling. Just can’t say no to certain ladies.

Like I said my comment was not meant to be negative, it was just totally unexpected. Went in with an idea what to expect but ended up spending more and getting something even better.

However I did miss out on the experience everyone here is raving about. Guess I need to go back again and find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk