Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mia, size 4 all natural double D cups, unbelievable Spanish Shower

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Leslie, you've tried Haley already?? thought she is new! lol, do you have inside access?
    Hi mate
    Happy to deal with those updates to the forum. Taiwanese is rare in this industry she will start on Sunday. Haven’t tried yet but will be tomorrow, let’s see who will be her first customer at Diva
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Water baby Mia is on today !!

巨乳馬交妹,泡泡淋浴侍侯,一試難忘!

Big tits Macau sauna babe, exclusive Spanish shower play, not to be missed.

Highly recommended!

really good review!

Great to see Mia working Friday as well !

Very special inside shower Spanish services, highly recommended!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great to see Mia working Friday as well !

Very special inside shower Spanish services, highly recommended!!
    Agreed brother Lung
    Mia’s shower techniques so attempting as not everyone can come out without letting out the first load 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just came to see Mia yesterday, and unfortunately I missed out on nearly all of the treatment that bro AHLUNGOR described in his post.

Made bookings the night before, not wanting to miss out and I arrived a few minutes earlier. Greeted by the male receptionist who asked me to fill my details and then ushered me to the room on the top floor, which was my first time using the room.

Interestingly he didn’t ask me to shower first like he did all my previous visits. So I was excited, thinking that he knew Mia’s routine and I’m going to get the shower play for the generations.

So I stayed fully clothed and waited for Mia to arrive. Few minutes later, I heard her heels click-clacking through the stairs and then her, huffing and puffing on the steps. I offered my hand and she practically jumped to my hands and gave me a long hug, I gave her the obligatory bum squeeze.

Got some intro out of the way and she helped me undress and told me to go shower myself. I asked, I came here because I heard about your amazing shower play, so wouldn’t you come to join me.

For some reason she gave me various excuses not to do it, e.g. shower’s too small, I’m too tired, room’s not suitable blah blah blah and even asked me to tip her extra $100 so she’ll do it.

Needless to say, I didn’t take it. I went and showered by myself, dejected.

I’m trying very hard to keep smiling and and pretend I’m happy though I’m not entirely happy. She offered me a BBBJ for $100 which I tried to bargain for $30 but she offered Spanish for that price instead, which I obliged to.

Basically, I had an ok session, i.e. if I have to score, it’s a 3 out of 5. Not sure what was going on that day with her.

Don’t get me wrong though, she is a lovely lady and gave me a happy ending with an excellent body, I was just disappointed by how she tried to charge me extra by something she normally does anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I just came to see Mia yesterday, and unfortunately I missed out on nearly all of the treatment that bro AHLUNGOR described in his post.

Made bookings the night before, not wanting to miss out and I arrived a few minutes earlier. Greeted by the male receptionist who asked me to fill my details and then ushered me to the room on the top floor, which was my first time using the room.

Interestingly he didn’t ask me to shower first like he did all my previous visits. So I was excited, thinking that he knew Mia’s routine and I’m going to get the shower play for the generations.

So I stayed fully clothed and waited for Mia to arrive. Few minutes later, I heard her heels click-clacking through the stairs and then her, huffing and puffing on the steps. I offered my hand and she practically jumped to my hands and gave me a long hug, I gave her the obligatory bum squeeze.

Got some intro out of the way and she helped me undress and told me to go shower myself. I asked, I came here because I heard about your amazing shower play, so wouldn’t you come to join me.

For some reason she gave me various excuses not to do it, e.g. shower’s too small, I’m too tired, room’s not suitable blah blah blah and even asked me to tip her extra $100 so she’ll do it.

I’m trying very hard to keep smiling and and pretend I’m happy though I’m not entirely happy. She offered me a BBBJ for $100 which I tried to bargain for $30 but she offered Spanish for that price instead, which I obliged to.

Basically, I had an ok session, i.e. if I have to score, it’s a 3 out of 5. Not sure what was going on that day with her.

Don’t get me wrong though, she is a lovely lady and gave me a happy ending with an excellent body, I was just disappointed by how she tried to charge me extra by something she normally does anyway.
    I felt sorry to hear your session with Mia, I visited her few times every time she accompanied me showered sometimes twice before and after sessions. That’s why I normally book her but ymmv.
    Not all occasions I tipped extra but sometimes I felt like as same as brother Lung tipped additional due to additional extras provided.
    Maybe chemistry effects or some others reason I wasn’t sure but most of my every visit any shops I enjoyed my sessions.
    Maybe read some techniques from some brothers as some special interactions make different.

Brother Hogrider, master Woods and some others good guidance treating their service girls
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I went today and received similar treatment.

Long story short, I was offered FS for $200. I’m not complaint and still had a good time but just wasn’t what I was expecting. It’s like going to the Apple store to buy an iPhone but some how walked out with a car purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, just shower her with money and she will give you a nice shower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Careful guys you are breaking the 4th wall. Don’t post negative comments in a positive review. You are supposed to start a new review that is negative. So that post gets buried instead of this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damm, good review mate. Certainly do tempt to pay her a visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mia has read this thread and knows she has a high value asset that can be sold, rather than given away for free.... kudos to her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun88 View Post
    Mia has read this thread and knows she has a high value asset that can be sold, rather than given away for free.... kudos to her.

Did you show Mia about this review? How do we know she read this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Careful guys you are breaking the 4th wall. Don’t post negative comments in a positive review. You are supposed to start a new review that is negative. So that post gets buried instead of this one.
    Yes that’s true not to contaminate brother ahlungor’s review

Brother hiduba,

Disappointing to hear that you didn’t get the shower treatment “for free”. I think it will be fair to give Mia a small tip just for the shower service as I don’t think showering with client is ever included with the shops’ all inclusive rate - which of course includes the part 1 as well as a nude HJ . Just to draw a comparison, when I visited 227 Broadway, some of the girls were so tempting that I love to shower with them and have a play of their slippery boobs (the main objective) and I usually tipped them $20 from the beginning and asked, and almost always got my wish. I think the only time I was denied was no other than by Rebecca (my regular) and that was the wrong time of the month. And of course, she made it up to me the next time - I made damn sure of that !

$100 for the shower play would be excessive and I won’t pay that. BBBJ for $100 also excessive and when you bargain down to $30 and got Spanish instead - well, that’s semi reasonable but I suppose in an all (part 1&2) inclusive shop usually comes with some B2b, Spanish should be included - imho especially when there’s a shower so no excuse for the MLs not to oblige?

I read another review from brother Dr M that he paid $50 tip to Mia for a 45 min shower play with CBJ and no massage , sounds like a good deal and reasonable. And I guess we could take that as guide for the tipping scale. Unfortunately this is a RnT although licensed, where extras are still at the discretion of the girl and negotiable and as always, you may or may not get everything the client before you or the client after you, that’s punting ?

Not sure if Mia is reading this or if some punters are showing this forum and her reviews to Mia? But charging for extras is fine, but charging too much could price herself out of the market and let the well runs dry?

She is still the only person who can set the tipping scale but the punters are the boss and will decide to play or not to play. I guess if she is smart enough, she should know that , right ?

Personally , no way I would pay $200 for FS (Don’t forget I already paid $110 upfront, so for $310, you would rather get a Diamond services in the nearby Ginza instead won’t you ?) nor $100 for BBBJ - I only tipped her $20 for our shower together last time - she must be very disappointed........ lol, that’s the same I usually give over at 227, and I’m not a big tipper. If I shall return which I most definitely will, happy to up that to $50 and get some BJ too in the shower, if she wants more, then it will be back to table and let’s oil up her big tits and have an Ahlungor’s regular oily titty fuck Instead.......... haha

By all accounts, Mia has a lot of good reviews , mine included, but don’t get too greedy as it will turn people off very quickly . IMHO, good reviews could easily double or triple her bookings, but that doesn’t give her the right to ask for double her tips !

G cups Emma from DOS used to be my favourite until she started to charge for everything!!

Just my two cents ,

Cheers .

Quote Originally Posted by shogun88 View Post

Hey shogun88,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post , what a start ? So you are regular with Mia, would love to read about your session with lovely Mia and how much you have tipped her ? Kudos to you in fact !

Please share .

Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Yes that’s true not to contaminate brother ahlungor’s review
    Mate, members are welcome to comment on my thread , otherwise we would have no forum , no ?

Ps. I do have a confession to made, I said in my earlier post that no way I would pay $200 for FS in a massage shop, but I actually did , quite a few times too........ lol

Once was back at Zanadu, with #18, the 36DD cups from Hong Kong, I just had to have her, I asked, she said $200, I said ok! And back then it called 代支! as I had no wallet on me, I paid the tips at reception and of course they all knew what was that for.

Another time was also back at Chequers for a 38 E Cup Korean K-pop girl, saw her once, again that feeling that I have to have this girl, so return the next week, had $200 cash and a Dom in my shop clothe pocket and handed to her inside the room and got my wishes .

True stories !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, members are welcome to comment on my thread , otherwise we would have no forum , no ?

Ps. I do have a confession to made, I said in my earlier post that no way I would pay $200 for FS in a massage shop, but I actually did , quite a few times too........ lol

Once was back at Zanadu, with #18, the 36DD cups from Hong Kong, I just had to have her, I asked, she said $200, I said ok! And back then it called 代支! as I had no wallet on me, I paid the tips at reception and of course they all knew what was that for.

Another time was also back at Chequers for a 38 E Cup Korean K-pop girl, saw her once, again that feeling that I have to have this girl, so return the next week, had $200 cash and a Dom in my shop clothe pocket and handed to her inside the room and got my wishes .

True stories !
    I know the feeling. Just can’t say no to certain ladies.

Like I said my comment was not meant to be negative, it was just totally unexpected. Went in with an idea what to expect but ended up spending more and getting something even better.

However I did miss out on the experience everyone here is raving about. Guess I need to go back again and find out.

Supply and demand, if Mia's amazing shower is in high demand, good on her for wanting to charge more for it. I am sure doing a shower 10 times a day will take a toll on her body and she should have the right to charge for it. But like others have said, the punters will vote with their wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Supply and demand, if Mia's amazing shower is in high demand, good on her for wanting to charge more for it. I am sure doing a shower 10 times a day will take a toll on her body and she should have the right to charge for it. But like others have said, the punters will vote with their wallet.
    How about yourself brother Nelly, you tried Mia ? And your verdict ??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast