Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mia, size 4 all natural double D cups, unbelievable Spanish Shower

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How about yourself brother Nelly, you tried Mia ? And your verdict ??
    Hi AhLungGor, nope Mia wasn't working yesterday, will write AR once I've tried. Hope I get the shower treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Hi AhLungGor, nope Mia wasn't working yesterday, will write AR once I've tried. Hope I get the shower treatment.
    Looking forward to reading your assessment, and see how much you got charged........... haha

Looking forward to reading your assessment, and see how much you got charged........... haha
    haha, I am sure Mia reads this thread so probably will get charged for the shower extra. I don't know how you got in the shower with her, the 3 times I've been there with three different girls, I am always left alone to shower first before the ML walks in 5 mins later, by the time they walked in I am done and lying on the massage table. Do you sit on the bed wait for Mia to walk in which case you are signalling for a shower together? LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    haha, I am sure Mia reads this thread so probably will get charged for the shower extra. I don't know how you got in the shower with her, the 3 times I've been there with three different girls, I am always left alone to shower first before the ML walks in 5 mins later, by the time they walked in I am done and lying on the massage table. Do you sit on the bed wait for Mia to walk in which case you are signalling for a shower together? LOL
    Everyone have they own way to start their session. Search brother Hogrider’s technique, he has a good way greeting service girl might make some different.
    As pmed you before brush your LT and expect the unexpected 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Brother Nelly,

You actually got me thinking 🤔!!

So I went back and read my review again and got the answer :

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The keeper asked me to shower first and wait for Mia.

Yeah, of course, I will.

take my time to undress, no chair to put my clothes, look around and saw the basket (see photo 1) and used it. Mia joined me in the room later with a couple of clean towel, this is very good as I was looking for the fresh towels too..............lol

I was unbuttoning my shirt and Mia came close to me to help me undress, this is very good, I said you have a great body, it's unusual for a girl this petite with such big balls balls, Mia squeezed one of her boobs and said: you think they are fake ? they are all real, you can try. put my hand on to one of them. yeap, very soft and no implant, since I was given the invitation, of course I helped myself, turned Mia around and cupped her boobs from behind, very big, all natural and such a handfull !! mind you, this is over her clothes. Mia feels that I am rock hard already, she joked, you hard so quickly ! I said I can't help it when I see big tits !!

M:You go shower first
    A: Let's shower together
    M:if you like, ok

Ps. Not sure if being Chinese and speaking mandarins to Mia makes any difference?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Nelly,

You actually got me thinking !!

So I went back and read my review again and got the answer :

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The keeper asked me to shower first and wait for Mia.

Yeah, of course, I will.

take my time to undress, no chair to put my clothes, look around and saw the basket (see photo 1) and used it. Mia joined me in the room later with a couple of clean towel, this is very good as I was looking for the fresh towels too..............lol

I was unbuttoning my shirt and Mia came close to me to help me undress, this is very good, I said you have a great body, it's unusual for a girl this petite with such big balls balls, Mia squeezed one of her boobs and said: you think they are fake ? they are all real, you can try. put my hand on to one of them. yeap, very soft and no implant, since I was given the invitation, of course I helped myself, turned Mia around and cupped her boobs from behind, very big, all natural and such a handfull !! mind you, this is over her clothes. Mia feels that I am rock hard already, she joked, you hard so quickly ! I said I can't help it when I see big tits !!

M:You go shower first
    A: Let's shower together
    M:if you like, ok

Ps. Not sure if being Chinese and speaking mandarins to Mia makes any difference?
    Bro AH, I was racking my brain and wasn't sure but you might be able to tell me. She was most likely Nina from Blossom?

When she saw me, she said she saw me before. I thought to myself, no I didnt. But she was quite sure. On second thought, maybe I did.

Did she remember you too?

Anyway, i did speak a little Mandarin with her so that didn't help much to get the shower.

I'll try to see her again next few weeks, hopefully getting lucky this time

For people who are interested in Mia’s special shower service, this is the closest photo I could find:

Ps1: this photo is showing a typical Japanese soapland! In Diva, it’s just a spacious shower without the soapland chair and the air mattress

Ps2: but when Mia leathers you up and slides her slippery big tits all over your body and manhood. This is a very close illustration. Fully naked of course.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    For people who are interested in Mia’s special shower service, this is the closest photo I could find:

Ps1: this photo is showing a typical Japanese soapland! In Diva, it’s just a spacious shower without the soapland chair and the air mattress

Ps2: but when Mia leathers you up and slides her slippery big tits all over your body and manhood. This is a very close illustration. Fully naked of course.

Cheers
    Thank you sir for the illustration!
    Mia is on this Thursday, very popular lady, book ahead to avoid disappointment!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Quote Originally Posted by diva43 View Post
    Thank you sir for the illustration!
    Mia is on this Thursday, very popular lady, book ahead to avoid disappointment!

You are most welcome Diva43, hopefully people coming to enjoy this special service from Mia are all gentle and generous. Win win all around.

Cheers

AhLungor, great pic! Diva needs to buy one of these chairs for Mia, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

Does the gentleman in the pic resemble you as well? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just had a session with Mia, but unfortunately it did not go anything as in your review. After entering the room, she told me to take a shower while she was sitting and waiting outside. After shower, I was told to lay down on a massage bed and she started her part 1. It was average, nothing special. Then she started touching the area between my thighs while asking me: "you like to fuck?". I was like "Yeh but i dont have cash with me" and she told me it would be $200 extra, and card would be fine, so i said maybe next time. She said ok and started to take off her clothes. It was a C-D cup, i am not good at judging sizes. She then started her Hj and we finished with 10mins left on the clock. It was really mechanical. As she said, everything besides touching and licking her boobs is not included in the "package", it is understandable but after reading a lot of positive reviews about Mia, I was actually kinda disappointed at this point.
    I did tell her i came here for her famous shower routine, and she was like:"Ohhhhh" with a expression of like "Again??" on her face.. So i asked her what was that supposed to mean and she said she has never done that for free and did not know who did that first review, but many guys have already come and asked for it. It was a bit annoying. I stopped asking at this point and asked about other things like "Have you had dinner yet?" cause i could sense her mood is going down after hearing about this "shower routine review" again.
    I mean the overall session was still ok and better than some other places. But for me personally, i will not return. Jessie at MAC will be a better choice in the area in my opinion. Maybe because i was Mia's last customer of the day so she might not had that kind of energy. Idk. But that is my experience with her. Hope you punters will have a better experience than me. Try to come in the morning and not be her last customer.

P/S: this is my first review and i am not trying to make like Mia is a bad choice and offers horrible service. NO. It was just maybe because we were not clicked, or because she has had a long day that day and i just happened to be there so yeh. Don't get me wrong. Enjoy guys.

Banned
    Thats the problem asking "can I get what he got", most of the time it will work against you so I am told by a very experienced girl.......

Banned
    Is Mia’s performance dropped? She worked hard during our few sessions as sweating from her whole body as well as her rain forest wet most of the time.
    I only missed a couple of shower time but didn’t bother me

Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Is Mia’s performance dropped? She worked hard during our few sessions as sweating from her whole body as well as her rain forest wet most of the time.
    I only missed a couple of shower time but didn’t bother me

Will be interesting to know if Mia is getting a lot of bookings because of her “shower services”?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Will be interesting to know if Mia is getting a lot of bookings because of her “shower services”?
    I think so Brother Lung.
    I don’t think shower included but whenever some extras provided from ML, I tipped additional like you
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Looks like the "lunggor" shower is off the menu?

You saw Mia recently and got no shower play even when offering a tip ? Or you are just asking a question?

Shop Owner
    Mia is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mia was friendly and pleasant but I booked for an hour and never received these services. Went home rather disappointed after expecting what was reviewed to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Mia was friendly and pleasant but I booked for an hour and never received these services. Went home rather disappointed after expecting what was reviewed to be honest.
    Just checking mate, did you ask for the shower together play or offer a tip ? Or you just go with the flow and nothing extra happened ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast