Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Towels at brothels - dirty or clean

Junior Member(有D料到)

Towels at brothels - dirty or clean

I’ve noticed quite a few girls would opt to use tissues to wipe themselves dry after a shower rather than use a towel.
    Should I be concerned regarding cleanliness when I dry myself with towels at brothels?
    Tbh wouldn’t want to be smearing myself with previous leftovers, and sometimes the towels do have a slight smell but it might be bleach or chemicals.
    No doubt the bigger establishments would do it proper (hopefully) but anyone have any insider info or thoughts?

This is something I purposely try not to over think or want to think about. Given most establishments have domestic washing machines, I would think they just use a quick cycle to wash their towels, bed sheet etc... But I think you probably should worry about the bedsheets as well since most of the actions are on them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Clean as they use separate laundry services but not do themselves

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    I’ve noticed quite a few girls would opt to use tissues to wipe themselves dry after a shower rather than use a towel.
    Should I be concerned regarding cleanliness when I dry myself with towels at brothels?
    Tbh wouldn’t want to be smearing myself with previous leftovers, and sometimes the towels do have a slight smell but it might be bleach or chemicals.
    No doubt the bigger establishments would do it proper (hopefully) but anyone have any insider info or thoughts?
    You would think a business establishment would have to maintain standards... But who sets the standards ?
    Makes we wonder what the legal establishments in other states have to do ?

I would worry more about the privates cutting corners.

Most shops I go to have several industrial grade washing machines, some have tumble dryers too. They can only be as clean as their machines can do, like your household laundry, although not sterilised.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Sometime ago, I recall one ML stating that they were not allowed to use towels because they were for customers and the owner didn't want to run out of towels in case it was busy at the shop. Figure that out! Just purchase more towels right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I won’t think about food hygiene in restaurants, likewise towels in brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I won’t think about food hygiene in restaurants, likewise towels in brothels.
    Don't have to say what goes on in restaurant's kitchens. Just scary in that some people who have restaurants have no concept about hygiene and storage of food. They shouldn't be running restaurants or businesses at all. When you watch Gordon Ramsay's clean up of kitchens you see the full picture of why people fall ill and get food poisoning. Sometimes owners take shortcuts or try to minimise costs without realising that it could impact on consumers or customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't have to say what goes on in restaurant's kitchens. Just scary in that some people who have restaurants have no concept about hygiene and storage of food. They shouldn't be running restaurants or businesses at all. When you watch Gordon Ramsay's clean up of kitchens you see the full picture of why people fall ill and get food poisoning. Sometimes owners take shortcuts or try to minimise costs without realising that it could impact on consumers or customers.
    That’s precisely why I try hard not to think about it, or else I’ll be cooking every single meal.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You people are going on about dirty towels but not dirty about DFK and Eating pussy lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You people are going on about dirty towels but not dirty about DFK and Eating pussy lol.
    Ikr, worried about the cleanliness of a towel they're gonna use before eating the arse of some random WL.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When you watch Gordon Ramsay's clean up of kitchens you see the full picture of why people fall ill and get food poisoning. Sometimes owners take shortcuts or try to minimise costs without realising that it could impact on consumers or customers.
    I wonder if you think that MAFS is reality too?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well normally when I see the girls everything is just a hormonal blur. But afterwards I do wonder about the fact that I just DFK-ed a chick I CIM and do me a good rimming.
    It’s really just the thought as you’d have a shower and mouth wash after. But a funny smelling towel just kinda hits me differently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    To be honest I don’t mind using the towels, I just wouldn’t wanna wipe my face with it.

Just the thought of how many bros have wiped there penises and asses with it. No thanks !

Nothing beats a clean towel via commercial grade laundry and dryer!

I still remember from the good old Chequers, they must have their own industrial style laundry on site as I could smell it, and when the locker attendant handed a fresh towel to you which is still warm , just give you that clean fresh confidence !

Anyone else remembered ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lolllllllllllllll

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Clean towels is nice but next level is a scented fabric softener/conditioner like Cuddly, Huggie, Comfort, Fluffy, Snuggle etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nothing beats a clean towel via commercial grade laundry and dryer!

I still remember from the good old Chequers, they must have their own industrial style on site as I could smell it, and when the locker attendant handed a fresh towel to you which is still warm , just give you that clean fresh confidence !

Anyone else remembered ?
    \

Babylon in market city still do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    To be honest I don’t mind using the towels, I just wouldn’t wanna wipe my face with it.

Just the thought of how many bros have wiped there penises and asses with it. No thanks !
    Only face? How about your genitals? In RNT places, prefer to stick to paper towels or tissues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Haven't thought about this until reading this post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast