Date: December, 2020

Establishment: Private

Address: Potts Point

Time: 30 minutes

Nationality: Asian (Chinese I think), but very good English

Value: More expensive than usual R&T but a good little treat if you have the money to spare on a muscle goddess experience.

I came across Tanya's profile and um-ed & ah-ed for a while about whether I should book, she's not exactly my ideal style but somewhere deep down inside my inner submissive streak was intrigued.

I contacted her via phone and she was easy to deal with. Booked the session and she sent through directions on how to get to her place.

I arrived, buzzed the intercom, my heart was racing as she answered and opened the door giving me directions. Seemed like an eternity walking to the door. I knocked, and as she opened it I could see that she was wearing tight active wear and immediately I knew i'd made a good decision.

After exchanging pleasantries I jumped on the massage table naked and enjoyed a very firm massage, focussed largely on her legs. Knowing how strong she looks, it was quite a turn on feeling those strong hands working my legs so hard. Every chance I could I would look up and get a glimpse of her now naked body as she travelled around the massage table.

Part 2 was excellent - I flipped over and was already at attention (and had been for some time). Her handjob was nothing special, i'd had wonderful edging before, it was nothing like that, but it was still a very erotic and enjoyable experience. I liked looking down and seeing the muscles and veins in her strong forearms flexing and bulging as she worked my cock.

It didn't take her long to finish me off, then a nice little cleanup, a hug and I was out of there.

Will I return? Yes, if the financial situation permits! Excellent strong massage, great sensual service, she has a wonderful sense of humour and is very welcoming.