Date: December 2020

Establishment: Private

Address: Chastwood

Time: 30 minutes

Nationality: Vietnamese

Value: Excellent!

Saw the ad for this place on Locanto (Juliet Artarmon) and was sceptical, but saw some positive reviews on here and that put my mind at ease about it being a scam. Made contact via WeChat and booked Apple, seeing as a few people here

Was nervous entering the place, being a private apartment I felt like all eyes were on me, but its a discreet location and quite a comfortable entry/exit.

Was also worried that the place would be a filthy mould dumpster, but was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was the total opposite. Very clean, well kept, they even had a Christmas tree. The place smelled nice, not the stale/damp smell that many shops have.

Apple led me to the massage room which was again very clean, and pleasant.

The massage was 9/10 - she knows what she is doing, and clearly isn't just all about Part 2!

Part 2 was amazing - I won't repeat what many other punters have already described about her, all I can say is that the reviews are accurate. This is definitely the best HJ in Sydney.

Will I return? Oh yes, most certainly! In fact probably this week if she's available. I'm seriously thinking about booking an hour next time, skipping the massage, and going for a full hour of edging.