Senior Member(無間使者)

Chatswood - Private (Bunny?) House

Date: December 2020

Establishment: Private

Address: Chastwood

Time: 30 minutes

Nationality: Vietnamese

Value: Excellent!

Saw the ad for this place on Locanto (Juliet Artarmon) and was sceptical, but saw some positive reviews on here and that put my mind at ease about it being a scam. Made contact via WeChat and booked Apple, seeing as a few people here

Was nervous entering the place, being a private apartment I felt like all eyes were on me, but its a discreet location and quite a comfortable entry/exit.

Was also worried that the place would be a filthy mould dumpster, but was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was the total opposite. Very clean, well kept, they even had a Christmas tree. The place smelled nice, not the stale/damp smell that many shops have.

Apple led me to the massage room which was again very clean, and pleasant.

The massage was 9/10 - she knows what she is doing, and clearly isn't just all about Part 2!

Part 2 was amazing - I won't repeat what many other punters have already described about her, all I can say is that the reviews are accurate. This is definitely the best HJ in Sydney.

Will I return? Oh yes, most certainly! In fact probably this week if she's available. I'm seriously thinking about booking an hour next time, skipping the massage, and going for a full hour of edging.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review.
    How would you describe Apple physically?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QAnon View Post
    Thanks for review.
    How would you describe Apple physically?
    Nice body! Short, and sorta curvy. Small but perky breasts, and a tight little bum that sorta sticks out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think one hour is a good bet with apple, leaves enough room for a great massage, great part 2 and time to have a nice chat too. I liked rossie and Emily too. I really gotta try Juliet grace and amber.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this place still operating??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Is this place still operating??
    Yeah definitely, they're still open for business. I think it got busy during holiday period

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes defo still in business I was there yesterday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Yes defo still in business I was there yesterday.
    "defo", really, cant you just speak English....I am an old cunt and I still like to see "proper" words..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "defo", really, cant you just speak English..........
    Wow mate really... Definitely. You can look up what I post I'm not the type that cause issues here.

Banned
    Wow mate really... Definitely. You can look up what I post I'm not the type that cause issues here.
    I dont really care, just bored ,post what you like, its all bs anyway...cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is Straya mate, where we say arvo for afternoon, etc etc....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    This is Straya mate, where we say arvo for afternoon, etc etc....
    Thank you for enlightening me ,I will now sleep easier tonight.............

Thank you for enlightening me ,I will now sleep easier tonight.............
    You are a bent unit. Go fly planes or ride bikes up the coast, why bother yourself with this stuff. You are good at wasting people's time with your outbursts and bs. Have another bottle of vino dude.

As for the op, great review. Good spot, private, good set up. Shower is great as are the girls. I think it's next level from most RnT places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You are a bent unit. Go fly planes or ride bikes up the coast, why bother yourself with this stuff. You are good at wasting people's time with your outbursts and bs. Have another bottle of vino dude.

As for the op, great review. Good spot, private, good set up. Shower is great as are the girls. I think it's next level from most RnT places.
    Have you tried any of the newer girls raybo? Amber or grace.

Have you tried any of the newer girls raybo? Amber or grace.
    Nah not yet, haven't been for a while. Been going FS lately. Keen to hear about them though.

I seen Grace is working Saturday.....

Banned

You are about due to give up punting again, at least I can fly a plane, and ride a motor bike, you are just an old man with a bit of money that has to pay for sexual favours....like me

You are about due to give up punting again, at least I can fly a plane, and ride a motor bike, you are just an old man with a bit of money that has to pay for sexual favours....like me
    Flying a plane is awesome. Being you, I don't know. Why are you interested in this thread?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Flying a plane is awesome. Being you, I don't know. Why are you interested in this thread?
    Just a guess from me. If the apartment is the one that I am thinking of then Warwick would walk past the building every time he goes to the shops. Am I right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Just a guess from me. If the apartment is the one that I am thinking of then Warwick would walk past the building every time he goes to the shops. Am I right?
    No..I drive and park at Westfield and I shop at Coles and Aldis, do you want to know this weeks specials....I am over this thread ,keep me out of it..............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fellow Punters ...
    I have been a supporter and continual visitor to Bunny House since they started....
    But recently have notice some changes which I don't personally agree with and have no curtailed my visits a bit...

Just wondering whether others have been quietly noticing ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast