Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chatswood - Private (Bunny?) House

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Fellow Punters ...
    I have been a supporter and continual visitor to Bunny House since they started....
    But recently have notice some changes which I don't personally agree with and have no curtailed my visits a bit...

Just wondering whether others have been quietly noticing ?
    I posted my thoughts in the other thread. Like yourself I've been a regular since the beginning. Maybe I'm less critical than you or maybe I'm just focussed on other things. But I've never had anything less than an exceptional experience at this place.

Compared to some of the places I have punted at, this place is pretty clean.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Compared to some of the places I have punted at, this place is pretty clean.
    I don't disagree, but their standards are falling (if not failing).

Not the girls, but the management of the place... and they change things, but not their advertising.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    May I ask if you guys mean the standard of hygiene is falling or the actual service. I have been there quite regularly from the beginning as well but haven’t been there for the last few weeks. I have always enjoyed the service and my only minor complaint for the last few times I went was they tend to change my booking around to perhaps fit more customers.. anyways usually only 15-30 mins difference and I m happy if their business is good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wednesday - Mar 10. Report.

Was in the area so wechated and got in straightaway.
    From opening the the premises just doesn't feel the same, but "Apple" sure does.
    This young woman provides the best service !!
    From the starting shower and wash down to the final out the door, apple's service is exemplary.
    She ensured that the body wash used was up to my required standard,
    The girl knows me, and my dislike for oil, and the gel was just great.
    She certainly know what I like and how I like it.
    I really don't care about the premises if the service is top notch and this woman really is top notch.
    I pay for her specialty extras and she certainly knows how to provide.
    Its was time to lie back and enjoy, and I certainly did !!
    I think I will just keep to apple, then I know it will always be the best !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Little help please. Tried searching Locanto but failed. Phone number, WeChat, Whatsapp. Anything? thanks in advance 🤞

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Little help please. Tried searching Locanto but failed. Phone number, WeChat, Whatsapp. Anything? thanks in advance 🤞
    WeChat Juliet_is_here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Little help please. Tried searching Locanto but failed. Phone number, WeChat, Whatsapp. Anything? thanks in advance ��
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_454...Chatswood.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hannah and Emily seem to be quite the lookers and provide decent service based on reviews. Any idea on who would be first to try or should I go in with either. Thanks in advance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuikara3 View Post
    Hannah and Emily seem to be quite the lookers and provide decent service based on reviews. Any idea on who would be first to try or should I go in with either. Thanks in advance!
    I would suggest to book ahead first. I liked Emily quite a lot. Apple is the one to see if you like edging.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuikara3 View Post
    Toss a coin bro. Or try Emily this week and Hannah next. In my experience you can't go wrong with either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried both ladies Hannah is hot. Great Service & very chatty. Emily’s service is good too. Knows a man’s body incredible attention to the tackle & amazing massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited the site.

$170/hr for NHJ is little on the high end of the scale no? Just a question not statement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Visited the site.

$170/hr for NHJ is little on the high end of the scale no? Just a question not statement.
    It is steep but I guess it depends how much do you value good quality of girls and privacy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can't go wrong with Emily or Hannah. Also give Rosie a try as well.

Emily tends to be available on Fridays & Mondays. Hannah on Wednesdays. Rosie on Tuesdays & Sundays (although the roster varies week-to-week so just drop them a text/message to check).

$170/hr gets you a shower (before and after + the girls like to shower with you), a pretty competent massage (part one) + nude body slide & HJ (part two). There is more emphasis on the part two with a lot of teasing and build up. Quite frankly I think the asking price is quite reasonable all considered + it's a private set up. Not to mention that the ladies are top quality.

I wish there were more private options like this available. I would even be willing to pay this amount in a shop if the offering was up to a similar standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you so much boys for your feedback. It is much appreciated.

Where are Emily and Hannah? Any further details of them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you so much boys for your feedback. It is much appreciated.

Where are Emily and Hannah? Any further details of them?
    What do you mean where are they? They are at the Bunny House. Stop asking questions bro. Just make a booking and have a good time 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been here, but sounds pretty good service, might try when I'm around north shore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    What do you mean where are they? They are at the Bunny House. Stop asking questions bro. Just make a booking and have a good time 😉
    I meant where are they from? Nationalities wise.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I meant where are they from? Nationalities wise.
    Somewhere in Asia....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast