Thread: Tira- outgoing with sexy body

Banned

Smile Tira- outgoing with sexy body

It was late November 2020, I made a booking to see a new Thai girl named Tira at Marrickville No5. I was looking forward to meeting this girl since she was ‘fresh’ (new girl) who was catering for all level of services. I decide to go standard with Tira.

I arrive and the cute and happy going receptionist Sara greets me. She appears overly excited to see me that day after a long absence due to the lockdown. She advises that Tira is still new and I’m her first customer that day. It makes me excited to hear this. She takes me to the room where I wait for Tira to appear.

There is a knock on the door and Tira appears. The first thing I see is a tall attractive girl (about 168 cms) with long dark hair and a hot smoking body in a tight miniskirt and high heels. Her figure is shapely just like a real woman. She has a very friendly smile and is attractive with a more mature look. Her age would be somewhere towards late 20’s. She may have said 28 but I’m not 100 percent sure. Her skin is tan.

Tira introduces herself by grabbing my crotch when she gets up close to hug me. She says, “How’s he doing today?” Well, my response was “Quiet but he’s happy to see you now”. She just laughs. We have a brief chat and a few giggles.

I take a shower while Tira starts laying out the white sheet on the bed. I return and it doesn’t take Tira long to remove her tight miniskirt, bra and panties. I notice Tira’s breasts are definitely D cup size, natural and firm. She has a nice waist, slender legs and good size bottom. Her figure is at least size 8 or close to 10.

We get on the bed and cuddle up together. I gently fondle her large natural breasts and kiss her nipples before she starts to play with my little fella. I lie down and she leans over to lick my nipples. My little fella is getting aroused so Tira rolls a condom onto him to begin CBJ. She starts off at the top before moving down and trying to go all the way. The little fella is certainly enjoying attention from Tira’s mouth and tongue.

While she is doing CBJ, I feel her large firm breasts which she proudly states are not fake. My little fella is standing tall and hard and Tira decides to try cowgirl on him. She lowers herself and I let her do the work as she bounces like a kangaroo on my little fella while I view her amazing large sized breasts in front of me. This allows me to place my hands on her large breasts and to fondle them.

We change positions later and move to missionary followed by her legs over shoulder and spreading her legs with my hands. I go in deep and then we switch to doggy where I see her nice derriere in all its glory. I give Tira a good pounding from behind for some time before we take a short break to have a nice chat. I later resume by stimulating her down below while also licking and sucking her nipples. Tira starts to get a bit wet in the process.

After a few minutes, we both feel it’s time to get naughty again. She takes my little fella and gives him gentle HJ before rolling another condom onto him in order to perform CBJ again. It’s gentle and sensual as I like it. As she is leaning in front of me, she gives me occasional eye contact which I enjoy seeing while she is sucking him. She tries to deep throat him while I lie and watch her do it.

Now it’s my turn to let my little fella pleasure Tira again. She falls onto her back and I suck her nipples with her legs slightly spread apart for some stimulation. I go in to play with her clit and then enter her in missionary before changing around with different positions including spoon, squashing the deckchair and doggy before returning to missionary where I keep going like the Energiser rabbit until I capitulate. I withdraw and rip off the condom and shoot my load over her stomach. She has no objections and candidly jokes that if she gets pregnant then she will know it was me. The girl is just joking as she wipes away my souvenir on her stomach.

There’s still time on the clock and we have a nice chat before she cleans up some of the mess on the bed. I decide to have my shower and she joins me in washing my back and I do the same for her including her breasts and her little sister. We return to the main room to get dressed and Tira comes in to assist with my dressing. Once we are dressed, she grabs my crotch again and says “He seems happy”. I sure was satisfied. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and hugs me before we say our goodbyes and I depart the room.

If you guys have seen her real photo, she definitely will stand out with her good looks, smoking hot body and her very friendly attitude and smile. This Thai girl has the ability to put you at ease within minutes of meeting due to her outgoing and somewhat cheeky personality. She is easy to talk to and speaks English well. For me, the session with the long legged, busty, attractive Tira was not hurried at all. If you like friendly women with a great body (not slim) then Tira might be your girl. I enjoyed my time with her.

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Sounds like another girl to add to the list.

Thanks for the great review! Tira on today